Deleted- I received info thank you Ride information please regarding 7 month old.

boomar

Mouseketeer
Hi all:
My husband and I will soon become grandparents. We will be traveling to Disney World and Universal with our 2 adult children and ther significant others and our 7 month old grandchild. Can you all help make this easy on me and let me know what rides we can take our grand child on at Disney so that we do not need to do a rider swap. Your help is greatly appreciated as I like to be prepared as I can to save time knowing this ahead of time and make it as fun and exciting as possible.

We have traveled a few times in the past to Disney World with our daughters but they were older in age not baby/toddler aged and never needed to pay too much attention to this as it did not pertain to us at time of past travel

I am the desingated "non-rider" for all the rides that are not geared towards "all" riders so we dont need to worry about rider swap (basically my excuse to spend time with our grandchild doing other things in the park while others in my group are riding/waiting to ride :)

What rides can we take our grandchild on at the same time with all adults in the party- not requiring a rider swap:
  • In the Magic Kingdom other than Its a Small World, Pirates of the Carribean
  • What rides in Animal Kingdom other than the Jungle Cruise
  • What Rides in Epcot
  • What Rides in Hollywood Studios-
Thank you in advanced.

We did Haunted Mansion. Dumbo Buzz Lightyear ride. Triceratops dumbo style ride at AK. We did Navi River. We did Mickeys Runaway Railroad.

Ours was 9months old but she did all those with a baby carrier and she loved it.

We did Haunted Mansion. Dumbo Buzz Lightyear ride. Triceratops dumbo style ride at AK. We did Navi River. We did Mickeys Runaway Railroad.

Ours was 9months old but she did all those with a baby carrier and she loved it.
Thank you

Thank you all. Someone provided a list of all the rides. Thank you again .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter