deleted

Thanks for the teaser pictures, you looked beautiful! I love the blue in the bouquets and it's exciting to see the Living Seas :cool1:

Caryn and I got the LSS warmed up and ready for you and Kris ;) I'm so excited for you!!! Our wedding was absolutely fantastic. I can't wait to see your pics... the AAR's going to be fantastic!

Kristen, it's been so great seeing the pictures from you and Caryn, I'm getting so excited I can hardly wait :banana: :cool1: :dance3: I'm can't wait to see more of your report!

Love the photos!! I just sat down and read your PJ for the last 5 hours!!! Thinking about having my reception there, and you've kinda reinforced my decision. I thought about it in the past (before all kinda drama prevented us from having our wedding), but when I saw it, I was a bit dissatisfyed by some decor elements and coming in the back way (as the Seas were underconstruction) spoiled it. But now that we're talking next December, we're, I'm pretty set on Living Seas.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter