• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure about the expiration date? If you have an October use year, the points will expire on 9/30. If you have a December use year, the points will expire on 11/30. There is no November use year. Just curious.

I might have to check then. I have a December use year and MS told me yesterday that they needed to be used by 11/1. Okay, let me hold off until I know for sure. Thanks for the heads up!

Sounds like the points are going into holding and must be used within 60 days of original use that had been canceled.

As long as the reservation is cancelled by around 7/31 (not sure how 30 days is calculated exactly), the points will not be in holding.

I just spoke with MS a few minutes ago. Yes as long as I cancel/change the reservation 31 days prior (which is still pretty soon) they can be used until the end of November. Okay, okay let me think on this for a bit today before I post anything else. Thanks again for looking out for a clueless fellow DVC'r :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter