Delta Drops Internet Fares 05/05/01

Thanks for the information. My family and I are going to WDW the first week in June. I paid $223.50 for my tickets. I just called Delta and we will be receiving four travel vouchers for $54 each. I have to fly to Atlanta next Feb. and that gives me a headstart on paying for those tickets.:pinkbounc

RPBEAR,

Glad to help. It was such a shock ,as the price had been
as high as $305 two weeks ago. Almost spilled my coffee on this one!

We saved about $60 a ticket on vouchers and decided
to get two more at the $169 price for a suprise September trip to WDW.

I don't think we will see the $129 price from last June/July any time soon , but who knows????

I have tried to get vouchers when the air fare was reduced previously. Delta told me no vouchers on internet purchases. I tried a couple of times. Anyone experience this?

last month, in April. I purchased tickets on the internet in February - the price dropped slightly - and I called to request vouchers. They arrived about 2-3 weeks later.

Maybe try calling again, speak to someone else?

Can you tell me what dates this fare is good for? And how you found the rate?
I tried the web site but it came up as 228.00 RT.

Thanks!

:D Thanks for the heads up on the Delta fares. Just saved $195. per ticket from Islip to Sacramento in September. That means my flight to Florida is paid for.

Thanks you Delta!!! Our trip will be in March 2002 and Delta rates have been $350+ for that time period. I received an email from FareWatcher (or FareFinder?) and got them for $176/ticket, DTW-MCO.

Pinky :bounce:

We bought our tickets in September for July. Our outgoing flight is fully booked and doesn't even come up on the screen when I type in the dates to see if the fare dropped.

The return flight has many openings left. Any chance of me getting a voucher on one segment of the trip, or no because the price is usually determined by the outgoing fllight? Just wondering if anyone knows!:smooth: :earsgirl:

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Tink05,

Try different Arrival/Departure dates . A Sunday departure in September(DFW/MCO) changed
the fare from $169 to $235.

cindala, it can't hurt for you to call the airline and ask, but in my experience, the fare has to have come down on your exact itinerary for the airline to issue a voucher for the fare difference.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter