Delta Price Drop for Fall?

Jen D

DIS Veteran
I have been planning to buy my tickets for September this week-- LGA/MCO. I was looking at a fare of $169.50 (tax included) satisfied but not overwhelmed. Then today I read about the US Air promotion-- found the fares for $132 (tax/fees not included, so more like $149) and thought, not bad, but who wants to fly through Pitt or Charlotte. Then, for the heck of it, I checked my Delta price for my most favored itinerary and it had dropped to $151.50 (tax included!) So I can get this little family to Orlando, non-stop, for $450. I think I may be ready to buy-- although Jet Blue hasn't responded yet to this mini-fare war, maybe I'll wait to see what they have to say.

I'm looking at Expedia now, and they are showing me US Air DIRECT flights for $143, tax included. Whoo hoo! And Delta at $146. I am a happy happy girl.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter