Delta vacations Aulani on points with rental car

Kimber

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at Aulani on points and used Delta vacations for airfare and rental car? Seems to be a good price vs separately ? Any other good ways to save on airfare?

Where are you flying from? For us, we live in Niagara Falls and typically fly out of Buffalo. However, flights from Toronto to HNL can be significantly cheaper. So its worth it to look at flights to/from nearby airports as well, especially if you live near a major one.

We are 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Harrisburg 3 hours, but small more expensive, Cleveland 4 hours and philly about 5. So Pittsburgh only practical choice, which is not helping. Really trying to decide if I need to book as soon as released or watch and wait.

We are 2 hours from Pittsburgh. Harrisburg 3 hours, but small more expensive, Cleveland 4 hours and philly about 5. So Pittsburgh only practical choice, which is not helping. Really trying to decide if I need to book as soon as released or watch and wait.

Philly may have better options being a larger airport, but you'd have to weigh whether that drive and presumably a hotel room the night before and after your flights is worth the cost. We have to weigh the same when deciding to fly from Toronto, and often the cost difference is negligible when you factor in the ancillary costs. But sometimes, it can still be a few hundred dollars which may be worth it to some people if they're willing to make the drive.

DH and I booked our Delta flight about 6 weeks after flights were released. We were ready to book and didn't want to book the other elements of our trip until our flights and travel days were set in stone. We found that flight prices only increased after we booked, likely because it was booking up the closer we got to our travel dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter