Deluxe code with PIN

honeymom

<font color=blue>I just tried to connect the dots<
I've just received an email with a code and personalized PIN for select deluxe resorts from $124/night from 4/27 - 7/3. I know it can't be used by everybody because of the PIN, but I do want to let you in on how I might have gotten it.

I am a member of Disney Club; plus, I have been entering every contest offered on the Disney site every day and requesting every piece of info that they offer. I'm not sure if that is what worked, but who knows.

Hi honeymom,

I'm curious - can you make out the return address? I too have joined every disney site, disney club, disney blast, whatever you can think of and have never received an offer.

TreeOfLife-

Do you have the e-mail that I would use and what exactly would I need to say?

Thanks in Advance

Me three please. I've tried/entered everything I can see.

Does it lists the resorts that it applies to? It might give us some insight into which resorts they will release AP rates for.

There is no true way to be guaranteed a card, email, come back rate, etc. I have gotten 2 post cards in the past, when I was a DC member. I enter the contests, I sign up for notifications, I haven't gotten this offer. But I might get one next week. Or not. Some times to offers are sent to people in certain states. As far as it's been a while since I visited, that must be why I got one.........I got an offer to come back (post card) after I had been 3 times in one year, like 3 weeks later. The other offer was after I hadn't been in 2 years. My sister got one after not having been in about 12 years (as a registered paying guest). So you see, you can hope to get one, you will be lucky if you do get one that you can use! IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter