Deluxe Credits at Hoop-dee-doo??

mummahustle

Earning My Ears
Hi Everyone,

Has anyone ever had luck requesting category 1 seating at Hoop-dee with the deluxe dinning plan? I know it is usually category 2, but I am hoping there may have been some exceptions made in the past.

We are traveling with my father and mom in late feb 2020. He is instant on getting category 1 and paying out of pocket. I am having a hard time paying out of pocket when I already have paid for the deluxe plan and have plenty of meals to use.

Thoughts on this? Thanks!

You can book category 1 at 8:30pm show with dining credits. Otherwise, it's category 2 or 3. You do book by category so there is no requesting. Your table is assigned in advance and the show is typically sold out.

I have done both cat 1 and cat 2 dinning. I just feel like I am already paying for the deluxe meal plan, why pay for something out of pocket when I can get almost the same experience in cat 2. My solution may just be to book separate reservations and let him to cat 1 and just not eat "together" that evening.
I have considered the 8:30 showing, but we are getting up early the next day, and with the littles (3,6,7) not sure how that will fly. hmmmm. 🤔

To my way of thinking the theater is too small to care much about the different categories; you'll see just fine whereever you are.
I should point out that we are not wanting to be picked to participate in the act but even if we were the performers choose guests from all categories and being chosen is based more on personality.

HTH

I really wanted Cat 1 when we did it, so we opted for the 8:30 show. It was great. We were at one of the tables right by the stage - so much fun.

Just for your info: your table is assigned based on when you book your reservation. So, even if you paid for cat 1, you could be one of the lAst tables in that category. Thus, the table right next to you, could be category 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!