Deluxe Dining Plan and Beaches and Cream=WIN!

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
We snagged a last minute reservation for B&C and to sum up in the words of our server “if you’re on the DDP, we don’t say no.” You can get a milkshake, fountain drink, alcoholic beverage (if you’re old enough), appetizer, entree, dessert. They will make you a double or triple cheeseburger if you want, two sides, two desserts, seriously whatever you want. We had no idea and we didn’t take advantage of all we could because it was way too much food but it was a fun experience to know we could order truly whatever they offered and it was included. Just wanted to share for anyone else on the DDP (and yes, I know it’s soon closing for refurb - hopefully they’ll be as generous when they reopen).

We snagged a last minute reservation for B&C and to sum up in the words of our server “if you’re on the DDP, we don’t say no.” You can get a milkshake, fountain drink, alcoholic beverage (if you’re old enough), appetizer, entree, dessert. They will make you a double or triple cheeseburger if you want, two sides, two desserts, seriously whatever you want. We had no idea and we didn’t take advantage of all we could because it was way too much food but it was a fun experience to know we could order truly whatever they offered and it was included. Just wanted to share for anyone else on the DDP (and yes, I know it’s soon closing for refurb - hopefully they’ll be as generous when they reopen).

Have done this many times. Sadly before our ice cream comes we are so full we have never made it more than 3 - 4 bites into the dish!

We just made a ressie for next week....ice cream only OOP. I am determined to see the bottom of the dish :) But somehow, I think I never will. The sundaes alone are enormous.

Yup, the server offered the kitchen sink for dessert since there were four of us but we ordered two sundaes and barely finished one. Next time we’ll go extra hungry :)

We just made a ressie for next week....ice cream only OOP. I am determined to see the bottom of the dish :) But somehow, I think I never will. The sundaes alone are enormous.

This is always what we do - except we only do walk up and sit at the counter. I love their hot fudge sundaes and that is basically my 'meal' for the day, and I eat the whole thing! 😋

We never eat desserts right after a meal as we never have the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter