Deluxe Dining Plan on MDE

bwbuddy5

First trips WDW MK 1972, Epcot 1982
For those of you who have already linked your deluxe DP to your MDE, post a screenshot of how your credits are displayed (make sure to crop out any personal info that may be shown)

We are on deluxe dining and checked in on Monday, and our credits are not displayed in the app. I have the latest version. That being said, the credits are definitely still pooled between adult and child, if that's what you're wondering.

We are on deluxe dining and checked in on Monday, and our credits are not displayed in the app. I have the latest version. That being said, the credits are definitely still pooled between adult and child, if that's what you're wondering.

I hate that it's not displaying for you. That would have been quite useful for planning.

Anyone know if this will change in 2018? (The pooling of credits)?

We wont know unless something actually changes. Personally, I'd bet against it, but I'm not a very good gambler, to be honest.

Last edited:

No one knows. But probably a good indicator to watch for, if they do intend to make a change, is the addition of kids' menus at the QS locations that don't currently have them. There aren't many left, mostly bakeries/Starbucks plus the QS in the UK and Germany at Epcot and Casey's at the MK, but as long as there are even a handful of popular locations that lack children's menus it seems unlikely that Disney will start separating the credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter