Deluxe Room information PBR

sheila14

DIS Veteran
i am stating at this room and have no idea where it is located at. I was told told no deluxe rooms over look the bay. I have read the description of what it overlooks but I am not sure if I will line the deluxe room. Can anyone share their experience with their room??? Thank you

Deluxe rooms are located in many locations. You could overlook the pools or gardens. The differences are minor between a standard and deluxe rooms. Mostly, the deluxe rooms have a separate shower where the standard room has a shower/bath combo.

Deluxe rooms are located in many locations. You could overlook the pools or gardens. The differences are minor between a standard and deluxe rooms. Mostly, the deluxe rooms have a separate shower where the standard room has a shower/bath combo.
Thank you

My deluxe from June had a bay view and a balcony, I believe it was the west wing. It was a long way from check in but the closest to the boat launch for the parks.

We overlooked the main/large pool. It was lovely. The separate shower was great (though it's in the same room as the bathtub, not separate). The room felt huge to me. It was very convenient to an elevator in that area.

It also depends on how long you're staying, consider the time you'll be in the parks compared to the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!