Deluxe than 2 Bedroom

TinkerBellMom74

Earning My Ears
My home resort is SSR. I want to book 2 deluxe then switch to a 2 bedroom if needed. We are coming Dec 30 - Jan 5, 2018. Or should I just book the 2 bedroom?
Thanks for you advice

I assume you mean 2 deluxe studios? There is no guarantee the 2 studios will be close to one another. No washer/dryer or full kitchen in the studios either. Unless you require the extra privacy that 2 separate studios provide, I personally would go for the 2 BR.

I assume you mean 2 deluxe studios? There is no guarantee the 2 studios will be close to one another. No washer/dryer or full kitchen in the studios either. Unless you require the extra privacy that 2 separate studios provide, I personally would go for the 2 BR.
Thank you for you input. I think this is what I am going to do, but I guess I just needed another opinion.

You may not have the opportunity to change later. 12/31 is the most popular night of the year and will sell out very quickly once the 7 month window opens - if it's not sold out already.

I would just book the 2 bedroom - for only a little more in points you will get the full kitchen, laundry and just a bigger space to relax in. So if you have the points book it because likely if you wait it will be gone.

Don't wait until seven months out to try to book a two bedroom villa. Just book your home resort now. You might not find any availability for seven months out.

SSR is a huge resort (acreage) as you know. It's very possible that two studio's are very far apart. I would definitely just book the two bedroom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!