Deni is a class act

disneyland_is_magic

DIS Veteran
Okay, I always try to listen to a few minutes of Tuesday just to be in the know.
When Deni was doing her housekeeping she mentioned multiple people who she had visited with and details about them. I was driving while listening and just shaking my head with amazement. I was seriously impressed with her memory but also that she sincerely valued the fans. I thought it said so much about her thoughtfulness.

I also thought it was incredibly sweet and right away all the guys were like "oh crap" lol. I think other than Steve she's one of the few that were fans first, employee 2nd so she understands how meaningful it is for fans to get that shout out. I don't mind when they forget people's names because I'm sure they meet so many that it would be impossible to remember them all. She really is the first team member since I started watching that everyone seemed to take to right away.

she's not only positive and upbeat but i like when the podcasters are actually in the parks, and not just for 'work' as they say but for their own experiences to draw upon and discuss on the podcast. i know so many of them are ' working' for the dis in the parks for reviews and tapings of course but it's nice when she's like oh ya i was hanging out there on my own free time the other day and i can contribute to the story you are discussing in the news today etc. etc.

She is a ray of sunshine for sure. Just like Morgan is with the Disneyland crew. The Dis really needed this injection of positivity and light. They are both very passionate about Disney and really know their stuff. It shows. Sometimes a small change can make a huge difference and this is the case with both these new women.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter