Deni is a class act

I am struck by how well she does her Rapidfire. Looks at the camera and engages the viewer. She knows the content and what she wants to say. Everyone else is struggling to read something on their phone. I am not criticizing the team, it's just a night and day difference.

Deni does it again this week...and with an even longer list of fans. soon the entire podcast will be Deni reading a list as long as Santa's
By the time she got to the 3rd name I started hitting the "skip 30 seconds" button haha. I appreciate what she's trying to do but I think it is getting to be a bit much.

She has been a great addition though. Her genuine enthusiasm for what she's doing is clear and comes across well without seeming like she's trying too hard.

I just heard the beginning of the show tonight (it doesn’t get posted until sometime on Thursday). I agree that the list of shout outs was rather long.

I agree that Deni is amazing! I bumped into her back in August while I was at the grand and I was amazed that she recognized me from the boards! Very sweet and very welcoming and hope to bump into her again soon!

Oh that's so nice that she recognized you. Would love to run into some of them, but we don't get to go often so we're always go, go, go when we're there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!