Deni should get her own show

We all have our favorites on the team. She happens to be one of mine.
I truly value someone who is articulate, can read things without bumbling and laughing through it, is professional and clear. I also love her voice. That's just me.

There is such a wide variety of personalities and on-air styles that there's someone for everyone. If Deni doesn't float your boat, someone else will.

I just love Deni! When she speaks it's so soothing to my soul for some reason. Maybe it's her always upbeat commentary. In a world that seems to be crumbling around us, she is a little ray of sunshine! What an asset to the team!! You all play off of each other so well. But honestly I could listen to each and every one of the team all day long as I sit at my work desk. Can't you guys do enough content every day to fill my 8 hour workday? :P

I came here to post the exact same thing! I would love to see Deni host her own show, or even host an all female episode of the main show with Jackie, Julie, Kathy, and Teresa (and anyone else I may have forgotten).
I don’t know that I necessarily agree that she loves everything, but I can see why others would get that impression. She does an excellent job of expressing criticism in a positive way.
I also wouldn’t mind if she did a walking tour of Celebration at Halloween or Christmas since I am a former resident and I miss it sometimes.
Did you ever see their show The Trip, with Teresa and JenniLynn? Deni could do her own show and rotate in some of the other women as co-hosts or guests. They could focus on a topic for each episode, especially with the perspective of moms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts