Department 56 Disney Mickey's Merry Christmas Village

Whoops, looks like my latest spreadsheet update didn't actually save (with the retired column and so forth). Thanks! Macy's has a few accessories discounted this year, not as good a discount as Sears, but Sears doesn't seem to have the normal wide selection either.
My Sears didn’t have the Cotton Candy Delight accessory. I can’t order it either. Has anyone seen it at their Sears? Apparently it is a Sears exclusive and I can’t find it anywhere else.
Thanks!

My Sears didn’t have the Cotton Candy Delight accessory. I can’t order it either. Has anyone seen it at their Sears? Apparently it is a Sears exclusive and I can’t find it anywhere else.
Thanks!
Check now, it just popped up as available for shipping and I was able to snag one. Prices also dropped again, so I was able to have them refund me the difference for the buildings I got a few weeks ago per their price protection policy, same as I have previous years.

Thanks! I was able to get one as well! My only local store left is closing. I wonder what will happen with the Sears exclusives in the future if Sears goes under completely!

Anyone have any leads on the Minnie's Carriage Ride Accessory? My Dad had success on the Cotton Candy one, but they don't even seem to list the Carriage Ride one on Sears' website.

Do we know if Sears will be carrying any pieces this year? I don’t have a Sears anymore but if available online they always had them on a good sale.

our Liberty Square pieces came this week.

Attachments

• 52976A24-F999-45D3-AA7D-88FD11ED0033.jpeg
    52976A24-F999-45D3-AA7D-88FD11ED0033.jpeg
    61.1 KB · Views: 11
Another update after a few years for the 2020/2021 pieces. It appears they've either slowed or stopped the addition of pieces as I don't see any for 2022. The less expansive Halloween village did add a few items.

Updated for 2023, they had a more typical two new buildings and accessories this year (at inflated prices of course), also notably retired almost all of the North Pole Village ones now, but also put out a couple new ones in that series.

Figured I'd show a few pics of the village as it sits right now in case that helps everyone, also a demo of how we do the tiers (dual purpose as storage for the boxes) and the lighting (all LED strips, connected in one long strand, plugged into a single 110v plug with a dimmer). There were some helpful youtube videos on converting all the lighting, highly recommended for easier cord management and power draw. Worth mentioning we like it so much as scenery in the background of our dining room that we leave it up year round, which means just expanding between years to add more lighting strips and make space for any new items. Edit: Back row of buildings is chronological left to right, front row continues right to left, lowest tier far right is the additional North Pole Village items.IMG_3018.jpgIMG_3006.jpgIMG_2996.jpgIMG_2995.jpgIMG_2993.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!