Deperate for two day rental

Status
Not open for further replies.

myconnorman

Earning My Ears
Deperately need two day rental at Beach Club November 9th and 10th. Would like two bedroom unit but would accept two studios.
I am willing to pay $15 per point if anyone has a reservation they are willing to part with. I am already on a waitlist. You can e-mail me at tvf304@comcast.net

Thanks

Hi, I assume you are a DVC member. If I were you, I would just stay on the waitlist, make a back up plan at BC. Since it is only mid-May, the chance should be good to get the room, especially since they are still selling DVC points and more inventory will be claimed into DVC reservation system. Save the $$ on other things while you are there. Good luck!!!

Any possibility at all of changing dates? We have a 2 bedroom confirmed 11/5-11/8 at BWV. Not sure yet, but very possible family traveling with us may back out, in which case we'll just grab a studio at OKW.

I have reservations at the Beach Club Nov 11-15 but could not get the 9th and the 10th. Thanks for trying to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter