Deposit for Cindys?

melgrek

Earning My Ears
when do they charge your credit card $30 for Cindys breakfast? I used the wrong card when I realized it I transfered the money right away. (10 minutes later) . If they charged my debit card right away will I loose the seating? I was going to close this account not now anyway. Do they wait to the day of the seating to charge? Please help I would appreciate it. We leave tomorrow. If this went through I need to cancel another PS @ Crystal Palace.

Don't know the exact timing but I would call WDW Dining back to confirm. Or, you can check at the Guest Services desk when you check in at your resort (if staying on property) or any Guest Services location at the parks.

BTW, Guest Services can supply you with a list of all your PS, too.

They charge your card when you make the reservation, but the charge won't post to your account for a couple of days because they process it as a credit card and not a debit card. You should be ok. They then deduct the deposit from the cost of your meal when you eat there. Have fun!

I called about this a few weeks ago - I was told that they tend to run a bit behind, so your card might not be charged for a few weeks. If you're concerned about it, you can call WDW-DINE and they will charge your card right away.

Anyone know what happens if you use breakfast vouchers bought on hotwiresavings.com? Do they credit your card?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter