Deposit question?

tink2

DIS Veteran
How much is the deposit for CRT and PSB? I just looked at my credit card statement and can't understand how they came up with the number. We have 5 adults and 2 children and the deposit was $45. I thought it was more for some reason. This could be for the Fantasmic package too. Still- can't figure out how they got this number. It must be $7 per adult and $5 per child- but I was thinking it should be more.
princess:

You made me go look at my statements. I put a credit card down for PSB and a trail ride at the WCG and neither have shown up. I thought they use the cc # only to secure the reservation, and will charge to it only if you don't show up.

The deposit for an adult is $10 and $5 for a child for CRT. There is no deposit required for PSB. (I called Saturday morning. 9/18)

Weird- when I made ps for PSB, the lady took my credit card number and said a deposit was required. That was the only ps I made during that phone call also. Now, I made all of these ps almost 2 weeks ago and this charge is just now showing up. I thought the amount was $10/adult and $5/child too- but I don't know where they got $45 for 5 adults and 2 children. I called a few days ago and verified my ps- before this- so I know they had the right number. Anyway, I'll call back again and check to make sure they have the ps right and if they do- I won't worry about it.princess:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter