Description/pictures of the Copenhagen cruise terminal?

We were there last year, I think we were on the same cruise as Acquaduck, and we got to the port early and I don't remember it being crowded at all. We definitely didn't have to wait outside, and yes it was raining.
Mine is 2016, so two years back.
We got a taxi direct from hotel tivoli, and got there 10.15 am ish,
We had to drop our bags other side if the terminal to the photo above, then walk around and to the front.
When getting there firstly iirc the front door wasn't open, and a line developed fast, friends of ours were 5 minutes behind but down the queue.
Then they opened the door, circa 10.20 and we went into the small lobby, pre security scanners, its very small, they lined people up in queues, the seating went fast.
People were not happy as it was not in order of arrival.
Back to backers were in the terminal.
The back to backers left, and security opened for x Ray entry.
We went though in reasonable time.
Then checked in.
The terminal was fall quickly as per photos.
I know there was a queue outside and around, but as part walled not windows could see how far.
Embarkation iirc started at 11.30, there were some people trying to go in with concierge who were Platinum and gold and were kicking off badly, but were held back.
The boarding cards for platinum, said, " anytime ".

We had a big storm whilst in the taxi, and it was pouring down, on port arrival, eased a bit, and you can see some white clouds one direction and black clouds the other.
I think it rained on ship, but broke for sailaway.

Embarkation iirc started at 11.30, there were some people trying to go in with concierge who were Platinum and gold and were kicking off badly, but were held back.
The boarding cards for platinum, said, " anytime ".

Guess they needed to add "Once GENERAL BOARDING begins". Which is AFTER Concierge.

I guess there's something to be said for taking DCL transportation to the port. In 2015, we used DCL from the Tivoli. We got on our bus at about noon. There were 3 full buses. We arrived at port at about 12:30 PM. We were immediately let into the terminal to go through security. However, once inside, the lines were forming to check in and we had to wait. After checking in, I remember having to wait a little while to go through customs and then onto the ship. All in all it took us about 45 minutes from the time we arrived until we were on the ship. On a side note, you will enter the ship from the 1st deck in Copenhagen. You will not enter through the atrium and your names will not be called.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter