Design a Tee’s future?

monkyby87

DIS Veteran
I remember back in March news about the Design A Tee in Disney Springs going away because the partnership with Hanes ended. The store is still there, though the stock is very low and they appear to be just running down whatever supply they have. The employee there couldn’t say if there would be any new stock or if the store was leaving. Does anyone have any updates or news on it?

No word as of yet. Little Mismatched which is right there has been sitting vacant since that closed.

I remember back in March news about the Design A Tee in Disney Springs going away because the partnership with Hanes ended. The store is still there, though the stock is very low and they appear to be just running down whatever supply they have. The employee there couldn’t say if there would be any new stock or if the store was leaving. Does anyone have any updates or news on it?

Funny, I went to DISNEY Springs today and was wondering what they were going to do with even that whole corner! It seems so sad and desolate over there lately. We loved the Design-A-Tee store. I hate to see it go away but it certainly doesn’t look like it’s been given much attention these days.

I LOVE Design a Tee and made a shirt there in March that I wear almost weekly. This sucks :(

I was hoping to go there on our next trip this spring. My daughter outgrew her last one. I doubt it lasts that long

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter