design request - before June 6th - Mediterranean cruise itinerary map, mickey heads

CanuckOnaBoat

Mouseketeer
Hi! I hope that i get this request right according to the guidelines! Apologies if I have misunderstood the How To Thread.

I would like to please request the following designs for before June 6th (we leave for Barcelona ahead of the cruise) -

1) June 16th cruise itinerary map (https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/...vitavecchia--rome-/june-16-2018-disney-magic/ ) - Please include the text: "Disney Magic - Mediterranean - 2018" It would be great if you could include mickey and minnie in cruise outfits.

2) Mickey Head: with Spiderman and captain america

3) mickey head: with Mary Poppins

4) Mr. Incredible Bob Parr - text: Happy Father's Day!

5) Mickey head: Woody from Toy Story Left ear: Peter Right ear: Daddy

6) Mickey head: pongo and perdita - Left ear: Uncle Paul Right Ear: Aunt Lisa

7) Mickey Head: Fab 5 characters - Left ear: Morma right ear: Magic 2018

In advance - THANK YOU!

Attachments

• cruise map.pdf
    865.3 KB · Views: 5

@MataHari22 - no names! but if you need to put something - let's do:

L ear - Magic 2018

Yes, because I (and most of the other desigers) will not provide blanks anymore. Unfortunately, some people take the items we create and then sell them on etsy and eBay. And you mean the Disney Magic ship logo, right?

I'm done with the items. I will send you a link to my Flickr and if you like them you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_9014.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!