Designers in training..Photoshop elements newbies

Great, glad you were able to create a name fill, I have a really clean image of a mickey head I will post later for you to use

Do you have the clean image please? The ones I'm finding online are turning out to be not so hot!! :confused3
Thanks

Does anyone know if there's a way of extending the top bit of a flag I'm trying to put in a Mickey head. I'm trying to do the Croatian flag and because of the emblem which is towards the top of the flag (3 horizontal stripes), it's difficult to get the Mickey head to 'fit'.

If the flag can't be extended, would I be able to do a 3 layer picture perhaps? The basic flag with 3 stripes, the emblem on it's own and the Mickey head? I'm thinking I could put the emblem in an ear if i do it that way.

Thanks for any help :)

ETA: Have now used a different Croatian flag, one without the tall emblem but a shorter version. Would still like to now if I can do 3 or more layered pictures though please.
MHCroatia_zps67becc04.jpg

Does anyone know if there's a way of extending the top bit of a flag I'm trying to put in a Mickey head. I'm trying to do the Croatian flag and because of the emblem which is towards the top of the flag (3 horizontal stripes), it's difficult to get the Mickey head to 'fit'.

If the flag can't be extended, would I be able to do a 3 layer picture perhaps? The basic flag with 3 stripes, the emblem on it's own and the Mickey head? I'm thinking I could put the emblem in an ear if i do it that way.

I think so but you would have to get three separate pictures, I will check it out tomorrow for you

I couldn't work it out with three layers, but I am still trying, wont let it beat me!

I have made this with Microsoft word instead for now

croatiamickeyhead.jpg

sarah

ETA: Have now used a different Croatian flag, one without the tall emblem but a shorter version. Would still like to now if I can do 3 or more layered pictures though please.
MHCroatia_zps67becc04.jpg

hey there, I have created this, just like you said, with 3 layers,
croatiaflagadobe.jpg

if this what you were looking for I can create some instructions, thanks sarah

Wondering if anyone had used the PSE 11 trial version? I have noticed the trial version doesn't let you do much of anything, which is rather annoying! How can I decide if it's worth buying if I can't try it?! :confused3:crazy2:

Just wondering, because it's that's really true, I will give up trying to do name fills with the trial and just wait and practice with the real version when I can get it.

Has anyone ever downloaded and used GIMP? When I looked into Photoshop Elements it is expensive and I found this for free. I don't expect it to be as good but curious if anyone has tried it. Thank you

So I've been spending some time trying to learn PSE because I would love to help out the Disigners! Here is a Tshirt design I just finished.

I don't think I saved it correctly but please let me know any tips/suggestions! I tried merging two photos. TIA!

This looks fun, is anyone allowed to respond to threads? I read the FAQ but it mostly applied to those asking for help vs offering, unless I missed it?

I'm a professional vector artist if that makes any difference in being allowed. :goodvibes

I've have loved plating around with the designs but I don't have any specific programs such as Photoshop.

Does anyone know if there is a thread for people using Word, Paint etc

does anyone here do this kinda stuff for a living? i find this stuff super fun and would love to get a degree in it. i was wondering if anyone does like graphic design or is this just a hobby?

I've been having a lot of fun with the trial version of Photoshop Elements 11. I went to Amazon to purchase it and it says this is the old version. Apparently Adobe has released Elements 12. Anyone have any information about the new version? Thanks. -- Suzanne

this thread is NOT limited to one version of PSE obviously. Be sure you indicate which version you are talking about if your post is version specific! :surfweb:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter