Designers in training..Photoshop elements newbies

I never did any graphic design until I discovered the forum and tried my hand at it. Now I have created thousands of DISigns!!

It was possible for me to be self-taught and it is possible for somebody that DIScovers they have a knack for it.....Give it a try!!

One of these days I am going to set time aside to learn what is new in PSE 12. Right now I am so busy I continue to use PSE 10 for everything.....

Hi i know there are amazing graphic designs made by so many people i wanted to ask if anyone makes

hershey bar wrapper designs

M&M tube wrapper designs

Favor topper bags ?
if yes is it possible to get them made up
with 4 diffrent designs something with mickey something with minnie
the disney gang and princesses if possible
i think a bag topper is 4 inch square to cover the bag
Thank you soo much
Gina

Hi everyone! I've just started dabbling in DISigning this week and here are my first attempts...thoughts?

Anyone interested in training to be a designer? Let's help out these generous and talented designers! This thread can be for new and experienced Photoshop elements users. (PSE). My PSE 10 should b delivered 5/11. Can't wait!!
I would love to! I have PSE 9. I think I can figure out most but where do I get the Disney alphabet, characters, and most of all the Mickey heads?
Thanks,
Lillian

My external hard drive is working as a dream for storing my clip art and my PSE files! And all very organized in folders and subfolders

WOULD LOVE TO LEARN MORE! PLANNING OUR KIDS 1ST DISNEY TRIP AND WANT TO MAKE SHIRTS FOR EACH DAY OF THE TRIP! ALSO LOVE EDITING ETC ON COMPUTER! FIXING TO ORDER PSE!

Google and Bing has so much clip art and templates that will assist you in all your DISigning! all you have to do is SEARCH!!

Hello all! I was wondering if there are any DISigners that don't use photoshop at all? I want to try my hand at it, but I am not sure about that price tag for the software. Any suggestions?

I use Corel paint shop pro. I have been using it for about 15 years so I have been hesitant to try Photoshop especially since it is so much more expensive. Of course with a more expensive program you can do more things but I find paint shop pro is perfect for what I do. I know other designers use gimp which is a free program.

How easy is it to use paint shop pro? I have MS Paint, and I find it very difficult to use on bigger things.

Paint Shop Pro is fairly easy to learn. There are lots of tutorials out there, and several free classes. Just search for free paint shop tutorials or free paint shop pro classes. PSP is a good design software for the money, flexible and powerful enough for more advanced designs and techniques, yet easy for beginners to learn quickly.

I don't use is as often anymore as I'm using Photoshop as my main design software while I learn Adobe Illustrator. Yet, I still use PSP (Paint Shop Pro) as I have some favorite templates and scripts (think macros for graphics) that are PSP.

I use Corel paint shop pro. I have been using it for about 15 years so I have been hesitant to try Photoshop especially since it is so much more expensive. Of course with a more expensive program you can do more things but I find paint shop pro is perfect for what I do. I know other designers use gimp which is a free program.
Your designs are beautiful...please keep doing whatever it is that you use/do...I have to say your recent cruise designs are spectacular and make me wish I was going on a cruise so I could use them...I Enjoy looking at all the designs that you and the other disigners create...you are all so talented!!

I just downloaded GIMP. We'll see how it goes. I just wish I had more to start with so I could play around....

Paintshop pro is fairly easy to use. I had no formal instruction just trial and error and when I started designing here I looked up tutorials for effects that I wanted to try.
If you decide to go with Paint Shop Pro I found this forum very useful: michelespaintshop, there are tutorials and free brushes, tubes, etc. I do believe that Paint Shop Pro offers a free trial so you can try it before you purchase it.
Google will be your friend for clipart :)
I just did a quick goggle search and there is a beginners video for gimp on you tube. Good Luck and happy designing :)

Your designs are beautiful...please keep doing whatever it is that you use/do...I have to say your recent cruise designs are spectacular and make me wish I was going on a cruise so I could use them...I Enjoy looking at all the designs that you and the other disigners create...you are all so talented!!
Thanks :) Glad you are enjoying looking at the new designs. I so want to go on another cruise but since I can't right now this is the next best thing, lol.

Photoshop Elements does not cost at all what full blown Photoshop does and I have all the features I could possible use for DISigning!

Bought Photoshop and premier from Sam's Club the other day, finally tried it out today. I have no idea how to post on here o_O or I'd share my first design.

I would love to learn how to design....How do I start, what do I need?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!