Desperate for a vinegarette recipe I lost!

mar3990

<font color=FF99FF>Loves Disney World and softball
I actually was going to post a new recipe I got and got sidetracked by my little one. When I was looking for the recipe today to make it for a shower I am hosting tonite it was gone from my computer desk. I fear an older child picked it up with their school work and took it to school. I need to make the dressing today and the person I got the recipe from is at work (at a school so she can't take calls) Please help me. It calls for red wine vinegar, olive oil, garlic, basil, parsely, chopped green onion, salt and pepper and you pour it over thinly sliced tomatoes and cucumbers.

Here's one that is close - just leave out what doesn't look right and add any ingredients missing.

1/3 C. red wine vinegar
1 T. Dijon mustard
1 T. garlic, minced
1/2 t. salt
1/4 t. pepper
1/4 C. freshly chopped parsley
3 T. freshly chopped basil
2 T. freshly chopped chives
2 T. freshly chopped mint
3/4 C. olive oil

In a small bowl, combine the red wine vinegar, mustard, garlic, salt, and pepper, and whisk well to combine. Stir in the herbs. Drizzle in the olive oil while whisking constantly, until the vinaigrette is emulsified.

Yield: 2 Cups

Good Luck in getting what you need. I'd look for more, but I need to go out.

Thanks. I will do that and I really appreciate the response. I was digging through cook books looking for something close with no luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter