Despite UO changes, must go there!

h20jag

<br><font color=green>DIS Veteran<br><font color=m
Despite the changes at UO, keep your plans and still go! We had a nice little week-end trip that helped get our minds off worldly problems for awhile. Couldn't help but notice how much more friendly & sociable all employees seemed to be (and you know that's difficult to do when you're somewhat concerned with your jobs' status weighing on you).
We really appreciated the little things even so much more this visit. DD didn't point out the effects that didn't work on a ride (she's quite the critic, don't know where she gets that!) ; other guests were apologetic when they bumped into you ; corny to say, but the parks' colors seemed more vivid (fresh paint?) ; folks just seemed downright glad to be alive and there. And Red , White , & Blue is everywhere!! You gotta see the huge flag on Jurassic Parks' building, awesome!
No, we won't have all the perks & privileges we have grown accustomed to. They may or may not return, who knows? Who cares? The crowds did seem to be coming back though. When we were heading out yesterday, Sunday was looking to be more crowded than Saturday was. I'd never seen that before.
This is a strange and unusual time in all of ours' history, not to mention the sadness everyone will continue to feel for some time (forever). Just be glad you can click that turnstile and go wait 30-40 minutes for that ride. (although, the early bird gets the worm & the 0-5 minute waits!)
Hope all can enjoy as much as we just did!
Jim

Darn, h20jag, I was tempted to go to Universal, but I went to BGT instead! We could have had a MIB shoot-off and I would get to see you eat the pork brains! :)

H2Ojag, i was there 9/22 and looked for you at the slam the rat in the bucket game and on the hulk. Of course i was at mythos at 12:30. had to refuel the MIB high point machine. You should have seen the no crowd 9/15!!! 9/22 was more in line with what i expected to see.

How did you do on MIB this time???? is it time for another tip?????:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Hi MIB9's!
Our family is eternally grateful for your tips at MIB. DW & DD have doubled their previous best scores!
DW - 345K
DD - 275K
Me - 442K
Looked for you Sun. A.M. for early entry at MIB. They just let us walk thru the exit station to get back on again. After 5 rides we headed for IOA. DD can now ride the Dragons!! (she's got the fever now too!)

Barry - No can do on the pork brains, but I will make good on the tequila-worm lollipop one day!
Jim

unless there is a special meet going on my favorite day is saturday.
Congrats on the scores. are you at the 50,000 point range when you leave the trainging area and enter the crash site????

Remember after the scan for alien life forms, aim for the exhaust port and do not come off of it unless the car is spinning. while the car is spinning hit some other target and then when the car stops spinning right back on the exhaust port and stay there until you can no longer get a shot at it. :bounce: :bounce:

I am taking a change of secenry and going to daytona beach for the weekend. hey someone has to feed the sharks:jester:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter