Dessert parties available day of?

4luv2cdisney

DIS Veteran
In looking at a couple dessert parties for December (MK and HS), it doesn't seem like anything is already sold out for the week I'm visiting. Are dessert parties typically available day of or at least week of? I'm really trying not to over-plan this trip....

It does appear the Epcot dessert parties are sold out...
I'm not particularly interested in AK dessert party, but it also looks still available....

Thanks!

I would expect most people would book before their trip. If it's important to you, book ahead of time. If it's something you'd like to decide at the last minute, take a chance.

Also, I don't know what the cancelation policy is. I'd look into that too. Perhaps you could book and then cancel if you change your mind.

You have to pay in full for the dessert parties and you would need to cancel 48 hrs in advance to get a full refund. I don't think I've seen it available a week out, but if it's available, you should be able to book it then.

MK Happily ever after desert party has 5day cancellation policy. Others are 24hrs I think.

It seems the Epcot Frozen desert party is sold out in November and December. I wish I had booked it earlier when I had a chance. Worst case is I cancel it day before and get a full refund. Now I have to scout the website everyday!

My suggestion is book what you feel you would want to do. For our 6 day trip on day1 we will do HEA desert party and on day 4 (Epcot-if we ever find ADr) or day 5 - Jingle Bell Jingle bam desert party at HS, which we secured, but will cancel if Frozen desert party opens up..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter