Dessert party question

ebenmax

DIS Veteran
I’ve been waiting to hopefully book a MK dessert party for Dec.30th, but I’m not sure how it would be labeled on the website. Does it fall under the HEA dessert parties or will it be named Fantasy in the Sky? New Year’s Eve (even though it’s the 30th)? I checked under Holiday and those all seem to be for the MVMCP.
Also, will they release those dates at 180 mark or later?
Any help would be appreciated!! Thank you!

Under dining, its called the Fireworks Dessert Party either with Plaza Garden Viewing or Tomorrowland Terrace. It looks like it's booking till Dec 9 right now. I think this party gets released at 180 days typically.

Thank you for the info!!! Is getting a reservation open to everyone at the same time? Meaning there’s no 180+ 10 option? I hope it’s all equal chance because we don’t arrive until Dec. 29th:scared: which will make it hard for booking.

Thank you for the info!!! Is getting a reservation open to everyone at the same time? Meaning there’s no 180+ 10 option? I hope it’s all equal chance because we don’t arrive until Dec. 29th:scared: which will make it hard for booking.
I'd think the 180+ would apply here but honestly I've never really paid attention. I just book whenever I decide we want to do the dessert parties and I've never had an issue getting reservations. I've never gone at the end of December though so I don't know how that would work. Hopefully someone with a little more experience will chime in with more info for you!

Does anyone have experience with knowing if the 180+10 applies to Dec. 30th dessert party?
I keep thinking it might not if the dates aren’t even released until the 180 day mark??
Thanks for any insight on the smartest way to book this ressie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!