Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Joe and I saw so much bad behavior in September that we just HAD to talk about it. LOL!
It's getting so bad. Common sense and common courtesy have gone by the wayside, and I wonder if it's because everyone is so afraid of offending someone they don't call that out? I'm so over that. If someone is being an idiot or rude you can bet I'm gonna say something now.

It's getting so bad. Common sense and common courtesy have gone by the wayside, and I wonder if it's because everyone is so afraid of offending someone they don't call that out? I'm so over that. If someone is being an idiot or rude you can bet I'm gonna say something now.
You go girl!!! Joe and I just decided that we’d had enough and wanted to put it out there.

I really enjoyed your latest vlog.

Thanks so much for including the Dapper Dans! I didn't visit Disney for the first time until I was in my 20's. My very first memory was seeing the Dapper Dans on Main Street. I always hope I'm wearing sunglasses when I see them because they make me cry. They're just so classic Disney!

It looks like you trick or treated with some very generous cast members!

I enjoyed that etiquette vlog so much. Definitely cheaper than therapy. 😄
So many people just don’t get it. I remember there was a big fight in the Disdads group about kids on the shoulders. Even some Disney veterans think that’s ok and they have a right to do it. *sigh*

I really enjoyed your latest vlog.
Thank you so very much for watching!!!! We just added a new one a few minutes ago. LOL!

Thanks so much for including the Dapper Dans! I didn't visit Disney for the first time until I was in my 20's. My very first memory was seeing the Dapper Dans on Main Street. I always hope I'm wearing sunglasses when I see them because they make me cry. They're just so classic Disney!
We LOVE the Dapper Dans too. It was sooooo cool that we caught them as we were walking into the MK. We just had to take a moment to watch and enjoy!!!

I enjoyed that etiquette vlog so much. Definitely cheaper than therapy. 😄
So many people just don’t get it. I remember there was a big fight in the Disdads group about kids on the shoulders. Even some Disney veterans think that’s ok and they have a right to do it. *sigh*
Thank you so much Jeff. We had a lot of fun making that vlog. We were both just so annoyed at some of the behaviors we saw in September, so we thought we'd put together a little something for the Disney vets who we hoped would get it. We couldn't even vlog HEA because this VERY tall guy was in front of us with his kid on his shoulders. Sigh...

Nice footage from the party! Looks like there was a good spread of treats at the dessert party, and you had a great view of the fireworks! This fireworks show didn't quite do it for us, but I think that's probably just because we really liked HalloWishes and were a little biased against anything new from the get-go. Seeing your video makes me realize maybe it was better than I remembered it. But I do really like the opening and finale to "This is Halloween" :) I think the fireworks for those are awesome and I love that song from Nightmare Before Christmas!

Loving the MNSSHP vlog. I'd followed nothing Halloween related since we wouldn't be there so I didn't even know they'd changed the Halloween fireworks.

And if I hadn't said it before your facial expressions in these vlogs are just so Jenny and crack me up. I'm pretty sure you could do an entire vlog with no talking and just your facial expressions 😀😂🙃🤪😫😝😬😲

Nice footage from the party! Looks like there was a good spread of treats at the dessert party, and you had a great view of the fireworks! This fireworks show didn't quite do it for us, but I think that's probably just because we really liked HalloWishes and were a little biased against anything new from the get-go. Seeing your video makes me realize maybe it was better than I remembered it. But I do really like the opening and finale to "This is Halloween" :) I think the fireworks for those are awesome and I love that song from Nightmare Before Christmas!
Thank you. Unfortunately, we were unable to vlog the fireworks the next night for HEA. The dessert party was sooooo extremely crowded and unenjoyable, thus the reason behind the etiquette vlog. We love Nightmare Before Christmas part of the fireworks too.

Loving the MNSSHP vlog
Thank you Kari!!!

And if I hadn't said it before your facial expressions in these vlogs are just so Jenny and crack me up. I'm pretty sure you could do an entire vlog with no talking and just your facial expressions
HAHAHA!!!! LOL! Maybe Joe and I should try that. He could do all the talking and I could just make faces. What do you think???

Another BIG Update and Let's Talk About our Time at MNSSHP!!!

So...You know how Joe and I are doing a St Pete/Disney trip in March for his birthday???? Well, to refresh everyone's memory, we will be in St Pete from March 4-8 and Disney from March 8-11. AND, NOW we will also be hopping over to Disney March 6-7 between St Pete and Disney. BECAUSE I just booked 1 night at All-Star Movies in a Preferred Room so we can attend a Villian's After Hours event that night!!!!!! Isn't that exciting!!!! Joe didn't get to attend this event with me back in August. He stayed home and worked while Matt and I picked Timmy up from his second DCP and spent some time at the Contemporary Resort and attended the Villian's After Hours then...Joe really wanted to attend this and when Disney announced the new dates for 2020, I started scheming. LOL! I talked to Joe about it and asked if he minded making the hour-plus drive to Orlando twice in one vaca (there were no Villians AH offered during our stay from March 8-11). When he said no and I told him my plans, he readily agreed. Yay! He's never stayed at All-Star Movies so this will be a first for him. I haven't stayed there in years and years and years, so this will be like a first for me too!!! Plus, I'm anxious to see the refurbed rooms over there...I also made dinner reservations at The Wave before the party begins, so this is exciting too!!!! I know, crazy, right?!?!

On to MNSSHP...We arrived at the party around 3:30 and walked through the AP entrance without a wait. We walked around the shops and spent some time watching the Dapper Dans and the Main Street Philharmagic (Is that what they are called???), then headed back out of the park to grab our wrist bands for the party once the initial crowd died down.

After reentering, we met up with Tinker Bell and took a few pics and walked next door to Tony's for dinner. The service wasn't the greatest and the food was just ok this time. Joe had a primavera dish and I had a cheese pizza. For drinks, Joe had a glass of red wine and I had a peach bellini type of drink. I will say that my bellini was really light and refreshing and Joe liked his wine.

After dinner, we enjoyed a LeFou's Brew and took a flight to Neverland before the party officially began...

We did a lot of trick-or-treating, rode all the kiddie rides that Gia loves like IASW, LM, The Carousel, Pooh, JC, Dumbo, and POTC. We attended the dessert party and watched the new fireworks show. The new show was very impressive and I'm glad we were in a noncrowded area and had an unobstructed view. Unfortunately, the next night when we attended the HEA Dessert Party would be extremely crowded and unenjoyable...But that's a story for later. This is also the reason we decided to make the Disney Etiquette vlog...☹

We stayed to watch the second parade and Gia and I were even selected to participate in some pre-parade fun with some of the Splash Mountain characters. I LOVE this parade and would happily watch it every night from August to October 31st if I could.

We stayed for the Kiss Good Night and walked our tired selves to the buses...I won't bother to tell you about our bus experience because it just sucked, like always!!!! I'm sorry. I am just NOT a fan of the buses.

How do we spend our Wednesday in Disney??? I'll give you a hint...It involved a few princesses...

01E60E0F-6F7E-4026-BCBC-CF62F6B32DFC.jpeg4A0E38E8-1D4D-431B-BE2C-2D2A3626872C.jpegD24F0998-7AD7-45AA-8501-49226CEA9CED.jpegFD46F4EC-A392-4F49-8A74-7A6B6FFB0BE4.jpegE8DE5CA7-6760-4052-A321-8E654F3BF83C.jpeg48DF6C25-3849-451A-A207-942941EE7FD3.jpeg38BF28CD-79F3-4721-8C76-976A932FE723.jpeg59344754-8298-4DD2-B21E-F55D71FEC64D.jpeg6134465F-CA59-409A-B619-BF69828CA77A.jpeg2AAA3336-72B4-4AE0-8699-FDB682302D8C.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!