Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

I have to finish watching your haul videos so fun! I think Andi and I will take a Lyft over to the character warehouse. The prices are really good and we love to buy some cool merchandise.

I’m so glad you enjoyed H&V, we did this in 2016 with the Halloween outfits on the characters and really loved it. The outfits are so cute!
So many fun pictures at DHS!

I got caught up on your vlog. I agree with you about the Disney ears being heavy! Not sure how those ones specifically compare to the ones I’ve worn, but the Disney ones I’ve had have been heavy and tight and given me a headache.

“And I don’t like it.”
“Well it’s a good thing you don’t have to wear it.”
:rotfl:

I’ve never actually spent any time in uniqlo, but I feel like I’ll need to check it out! Everyone talks about how inexpensive and cute the clothing is. I like that they have some Disney themed clothes that are a bit more subtle.

Your Cinderella castle backpack is so cute!! I only have the one loungefly bag so far (Orange Bird) but I just saw the Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers loungefly bag that’s out now and it’s tempting me! Chip and Dale are so cute!

When we realized our mistake, Joe walked over to the nearest CM and told her our plight. She said not to worry about it and to have a magical day. SCORE!!! We had front row parking at 10:30 am and we weren't being charged for it. :cool1:

Awesome! Such nice pixie dust!

Hollywood and Vine was really, really good. I was a bit hesitant to try this charcater meal but it turned out to be a new fav.

Oh that's nice! I've heard mixed reviews about H&V, so I'm glad your experience was so great!

Alien Swirling Saucers with only a 15-minute wait. I was really nervous about this ride because I don't like rides that spin. But, as everyone said, this one had no spinning. It's more of a whip and sooooo much fun. I can't wait to ride it again!!!!

That's great! Glad you had fun and it wasn't too spinny for you. I felt the same about it.

7DC7CB72-7B71-4287-94AA-42A077036A3E.jpeg

This is a great picture! Adorable!

Oh my goodness, I love how cute and spunky Gia is! I like her shades!

This is a sweet dress :lovestruc

I dropped the ball and didn't realize you had started this report! I'm here now (still a few pages behind) and slowly catching up. So glad your kitty is on the upswing; what a scary and stressful thing to have happen right before a trip. Pets sure keep you on your toes...

I have to finish watching your haul videos so fun! I think Andi and I will take a Lyft over to the character warehouse. The prices are really good and we love to buy some cool merchandise.
We got some really good deals. I'm hoping to go back in January.

I’m so glad you enjoyed H&V, we did this in 2016 with the Halloween outfits on the characters and really loved it. The outfits are so cute!
So many fun pictures at DHS!
The food was really good too, which I wasn't expecting.

I’ve never actually spent any time in uniqlo, but I feel like I’ll need to check it out! Everyone talks about how inexpensive and cute the clothing is. I like that they have some Disney themed clothes that are a bit more subtle.
You must stop in!!!!! Sooooo many cute things!!!!

Your Cinderella castle backpack is so cute!! I only have the one loungefly bag so far (Orange Bird) but I just saw the Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers loungefly bag that’s out now and it’s tempting me! Chip and Dale are so cute!
I love the Orange Bird!!! I really wanted the Mickey pumpkin Louhgefly but since it was themed, I could only use it for a month or 2 a year...

That's great! Glad you had fun and it wasn't too spinny for you. I felt the same about it.
It's really a cute, little ride!

:welcome:
I dropped the ball and didn't realize you had started this report! I'm here now (still a few pages behind) and slowly catching up. So glad your kitty is on the upswing; what a scary and stressful thing to have happen right before a trip. Pets sure keep you on your toes...
Thanks so much for joining in!!! The whole ordeal with the kitten was just awful. Thank goodness she's back to her old, playful self.

Hi everyone! Yep, it's Saturday and I'm up early. My new boss (we'll call her Witch) is making me work some Saturdays, but such is life when you work in medical...She's just a horrible person with no compassion or willingness to compromise with the staff that reports to her...3 of my coworkers have quit since Witch started less than 2 months ago and another 2 are on their way...Anyway, sorry, rant over... 😬

Just wanted to pop in to let everyone know we will be posting our Bull and Bear vlog sometime late tomorrow afternoon...I think it's one of our best and I'm very proud of it.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!! I will starting at about noon.:cool1:

Ew! Your boss sounds horrible. If you want loyalty and good quality of work from your employees, you have to be loyal to them and treat them right...and not be a...witch. (lol) Good luck getting through the rest of your work day! Gotta' pay for those Disney trips somehow! :goodvibes

Ew! Your boss sounds horrible. If you want loyalty and good quality of work from your employees, you have to be loyal to them and treat them right...and not be a...witch. (lol) Good luck getting through the rest of your work day! Gotta' pay for those Disney trips somehow! :goodvibes
She’s the worst.

Why are some bosses so bad. Do they take a class on how to be the worst ever??
I know the work weekends drill, I have been working weekends forever! I now only work every 4th w/e, love this!
I’m going to go finish watching the haul vlogs! I love the way you and Joe present. Such a fun couple!!

Why are some bosses so bad. Do they take a class on how to be the worst ever??
Here's the kicker. I have never had a problem with my schedule the whole 2 1/2 years I've been at this company and she has managed to mess up next month alone 3x.

I know the work weekends drill, I have been working weekends forever!
I haven't work weekends in forever and now I'm being made to.

I love the way you and Joe present. Such a fun couple!!
Thanks, Caroline! You are too sweet. Wait until you see our Disney Etiquette vlog...LOL!

We are staying at the Gran Destino Towers in Disney. I think I mentioned that in an earlier post and I made a whole bunch of dining reservations.
I must have totally spaced on you all going in March. Awesome!!! So jealous you are trying out Gran Destino. I tried to move our August trip to there but couldn't get in

I'm extra excited because we will be celebrating Joe's birthday. His actual birthday dinner (March 8) will be at Cali Grill. This is one of his fav restaurants on Disney property.
I'm sure he also knows its one of your sister wives favorites too :earboy2:

also booked a reservation at the Brown Derby for lunch one day (before @ariane37 and Steve arrive).
If the weather is good you all should try and do the lounge instead. Sitting outside drinking and snacking is a so much fun

She said not to worry about it and to have a magical day. SCORE!!! We had front row parking at 10:30 am and we weren't being charged for it. :cool1:
Woohoo!

he character interaction was top notch and since I was alone, the CM's were more than willing to take pics of Gia and me with the characters. The food on the buffet ranged from fresh salad offerings to crab claws, shrimp and hot pasta dishes.
Man that is a 180 from the experience we had there. Now granted it was also 6 years ago but we ate there once when Casey was little and it was beyond bad. Haven't been back since.

He was on the hunt for key lime pie on a stick. We found it by where the Incredibles hang out and dance.
Yum! Key lime pie is one of my favorites. Reminds me of our other favorite place, Key West.

She's adorable!

Love Joe and Olaf!!!! Did he stop by on the way to Star Wars land?

I loved Toy Story 4 but Bo Peep is just plain creepy. I'm shocked Gia wasn't screaming :P

My new boss (we'll call her Witch) is making me work some Saturdays, but such is life when you work in medical.
Suddenly have ding dong the witch is dead running through my brain. No idea why

I must have totally spaced on you all going in March. Awesome!!! So jealous you are trying out Gran Destino. I tried to move our August trip to there but couldn't get in
I'm really hoping to add on CL access to that reservation. In terms of price, it's really not that much more...Where are you staying in August?

I'm sure he also knows its one of your sister wives favorites too :earboy2:
Maybe I'll really dress up this time and wear a tablecloth dress with matching napkin hat.:rotfl2::rotfl2:

If the weather is good you all should try and do the lounge instead. Sitting outside drinking and snacking is a so much fun
It would be even more fun if you were there.
👱‍♀️🧔👩 Sister wives FOREVER!!!!

Man that is a 180 from the experience we had there. Now granted it was also 6 years ago but we ate there once when Casey was little and it was beyond bad. Haven't been back since.
@chunkymonkey spoke pretty highly about it and I loved the idea of the characters being dressed up for Halloween. The food and character interaction were both great.

Love Joe and Olaf!!!! Did he stop by on the way to Star Wars land?
He did indeed. Then he had the nerve to text me a few of the pics knowing full well it's something I always wanted to do. So, Gia and I went over there after lunch. HAHA!

Suddenly have ding dong the witch is dead running through my brain. No idea why
OMG! I sing that about her all the time. LOL! I also say a lot of other things about her like words that rhyme with duck, bunt, massmole etc...:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Sounds and looks like a fun morning at HS! I love the Halloween costumes on the characters.

When we realized our mistake, Joe walked over to the nearest CM and told her our plight. She said not to worry about it and to have a magical day. SCORE!!! We had front row parking at 10:30 am and we weren't being charged for it.

That is awesome!

The ONLY thing that absolutely sucks about this flight is that the flight to Tampa leaves at 5:45 am. Yep, I know...I said I would NEVER book the early flight again. But, the flight was just slightly over $100. pp and worth the extremely early wake-up.

A cheap flight is ALWAYS worth an early wake up. Every time.

4. Toledo/dinner (new to me and Joe)
I'd sure love to try this one sometime. Looking forward to your review!

He was on the hunt for key lime pie on a stick.

Ohhh, I must try this!! I LOVE key lime pie!

Hi everyone! Yep, it's Saturday and I'm up early. My new boss (we'll call her Witch) is making me work some Saturdays, but such is life when you work in medical...She's just a horrible person with no compassion or willingness to compromise with the staff that reports to her...3 of my coworkers have quit since Witch started less than 2 months ago and another 2 are on their way...Anyway, sorry, rant over... 😬

Ugh! That's awful and the fact that so many have quit since she's come should be a huge wake up call to upper management. It's VERY expensive to hire and train a new staff member!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter