Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Such a great start to your trip once you actually decided to go for it! Glad the kitten is doing better :)
Gia is a very lucky little girl to have such a great auntie and uncle to treat her to birthday trips :goodvibes She is just gorgeous and looks like a bundle of fun :)
Brilliant meet ups with some lovely friends. Can’t wait to hear where you’re staying and what you have for dinner :)

Oh and what’s the holes thing all about? I seem to remember something about holes in the EPIC trips but now my menopausal brain will not compute and I’m clueless ( no surprise there lol) Is it a case of you needed to be there to get it ? Anyway glad you seem happy to have found them now do the decent thing and take your sister wife Kari to find them too :rotfl: :thumbsup2🕳

Last edited:
We had plans to meet my friend and fellow Diser, Liesa otherwise known on the boards as @Steppesister We were meeting up at Satu'li Canteen for lunch, and that we did. It was so great seeing her and it was nice to sit and chat for a bit.

So sweet, and great picture!

I also may have found some holes to stick my hand into...Am I right @ariane37 @kastoney @buzzrelly ?????

Of course you did. I would expect nothing less from you! :P

They were truly amazing and surprised Gia and let her pick out a stuffed animal,

That's super nice of them! Gia is a lucky girl!

HI! i am here! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!

The kitten stayed for observation all afternoon, was sent home with all kinds of antibiotics and probiotics, and slowly got better. Thank goodness!!!!
Poor Kitty. Glad to hear the kitty is doing better.

1E871A4A-847D-47BC-87C9-2C2EB8AD73CD.jpeg
How did you like it? Did they fill it ALL the way to the top? They did for mine and I ended up spill a bunch of it.

What a wonderful dis meet kind of day ! Suspense is killing me - where are you going now???
You will just have to wait and see. LOL!

:welcome:
Here and caught up!
YAY!!!!!:love:

Anyway glad you seem happy to have found them now do the decent thing and take your sister wife Kari to find them too :rotfl: :thumbsup2🕳
Hee! Hee! I thought I showed her back in May...But maybe not...:rotfl2:

Of course you did. I would expect nothing less from you! :P
DUH! I also thought of you yesterday at the grocery store!!!!! There were a ton of sangrias in boxes!!!! Do you find this surprising????😏:rotfl2:

HI! i am here! Can't wait to hear all about the trip!
YAY!!!!!:P

How did you like it? Did they fill it ALL the way to the top? They did for mine and I ended up spill a bunch of it.
Joe and I both LOVED it! They did fill both to the top with quite a bit of rum. I am craving one now.

I will spare you all the disgusting, smelly details. But, if you've ever seen the Exorcist it was like the part when Linda Blair's character projectile vomited all over her room, but at the other end. I can't even tell you how bad it was...Anyway, she got sick again 10 minutes before we were to walk out the door to head to the airport on Friday.

The BEST kind of lunch conersation! LOL! You guys crack me up.

The drive was uneventful and pretty fast and in no time at all, we were pulling up to DAK. We had plans to meet my friend and fellow Diser, Liesa otherwise known on the boards as @Steppesister We were meeting up at Satu'li Canteen for lunch, and that we did. It was so great seeing her and it was nice to sit and chat for a bit.

It was beyond awesome! So, SO wonderful to see you and give you a great big hug!

For lunch, Joe and I shared the adult cheeseburger pods with slaw and homemade chips. Gia had the kids quesadilla.

You forgot the part that I snatched up the other half of the leftover quesadilla and gave it to my "starving" 17 year old. LOLOLOL!

We are so extra! ;)

Oh Jen (and Joe) I think this was my favourite vlog so far! :love:
I LOVED it!
I loved the chat with Kevin, seeing Satuli from the inside (and listening to Joe describe the, what was it now....dressing :rotfl:). I take it there was no onion in that slaw? I hate raw onion in my coleslaw and that one looked, and sounded, just delicious.
Gia is definitely the star of the show and it was great to see her wee grin as she gave a thumbs up to lunch. Love all the sounds for DAK that come through on the vlog and hey, now I get the attraction of the holes :rotfl:
Can't wait to hear more and I'm still wondering where you're eating and staying :goodvibes

Oh Jen (and Joe) I think this was my favourite vlog so far! :love:
I LOVED it!
AWW! Thank you so much! We really appreciate that you are watching and liking!!!!! It means a lot!

Can't wait to hear more and I'm still wondering where you're eating and staying :goodvibes
I am DYING to tell you all!!!!

What a great time at Animal Kingdom! All the pics looked so fun!
It was such a good day!!! And, that's only Part 1 of our AK day...

HUGE UPDATE!!! HUGE! 😍

So, Joe and I were talking while we were in Florida at the end of September and Joe told me he wanted to spend his birthday in Florida next year. The last couple of years, we have gone away for his birthday, but have stayed close to home. Of course, this news made me think. St Pete? Disney? Heck, why not both?!?! We can stay with Joe's parents...Our AP's are good until May 1st...There's a new AP resort offer out there...You see where I'm going with this, right? I know you do. 😏 We haven't booked air yet but we will be spending 2 nights in St Pete and I have booked a room in Disney for 3 nights. Yep, Joe and I will be staying at Coronado Springs in a water view room at the Gran Destino Towers. I'm hoping to add on CL when we arrive as there was nothing available when I made the reservations early this afternoon. I have also added deluxe dining to our stay and even made a few reservations. This has made me soooo excited. I now have 2 Disney vaca's booked for next year. We will be there for the Festival of the Arts AND the kick-off of Flower and Garden. Woot! Woot! Wouldn't it be cool if we could make it for Food and Wine too??? Here's hoping!!!!!

In other news. I have officially booked DAK DAH and MK DAH for January. There may also be a tour involved during this getaway!!! Stay tuned. We are still working out those details...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter