Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

All caught up, well here anyway, so behind on vlogs! lol

I never used to get new special MBs but now that they are discounted they are hard to pass up! haha

I'm so glad you enjoyed Storybook Dining! I think I need to get the martini again in December. And I didnt know they brought the mushroom bisque to the menu! EXCITING! AND I did not know that you could ask for more orders of the apps! What a great tip!

I can't wait to watch your ettiquette video lol I had many times in DLR where I was like why are people acting like this! lol

Disney Etiquette Vlog...This is Sure to Make you Laugh!!!
This is by far my favorite vlog of yours!!!!!!

We split a regular cheeseburger with fries and a Coke. That was honestly the juiciest burger I have ever had. It was cooked a little too well done for Joe's tastes, but I thought it was perfect. The fries were crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, delicious.
Oh Deluxe burger how do I love thee. Wish I could just go grab one for lunch.

Sangria in a can Ladies!!!!

E59077E8-93F9-4095-9312-C2CB647010A0.jpeg
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: never gets old

I never used to get new special MBs but now that they are discounted they are hard to pass up! haha
I think I have a new addiction. LOL!

I'm so glad you enjoyed Storybook Dining! I think I need to get the martini again in December. And I didnt know they brought the mushroom bisque to the menu! EXCITING! AND I did not know that you could ask for more orders of the apps! What a great tip!
We've done this dinner twice now and I actually learned that tip before we ate there for the first time in May. The mushroom bisque is soooooooo good!!!!

I can't wait to watch your ettiquette video lol I had many times in DLR where I was like why are people acting like this! lol
We just noticed so much obnoxious behavior and felt the need to talk about it (in a humorous way). Honestly, we say pretty much everything others are thinking but don't want to put out there in the universe. LOL!

This is by far my favorite vlog of yours!!!!!!
I know, right?!?! We just wanted to say what we KNOW all the Disney experts are thinking (we have no problem offending, lol). And, it's really all just common sense any way!!!

Oh Deluxe burger how do I love thee. Wish I could just go grab one for lunch.
You and me BOTH!!! I miss you, sister wife.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: never gets old
EVERY time I go grocery shopping and see sangria in a box or can I want to snap a pic and send it to my ladies. XOXO

Took me a while, but I got caught up again! I laughed at your etiquette video, but it's so true! I have some of the same pet peeves, especially the shoulder-kid people at fireworks, and even more than that, the people who film the whole show with their device way up high above their heads. If you can see the show with your eyes, then your phone can record the show at the level of your head.
It is true, isn't it!!!! People can be so annoying and it's all just common sense. I'm glad you liked it!!! xoxo

Some nice finds at the outlet! I kinda like the "Famous" hat with Rainbow Unicorn on the back. (She's from Riley's dreams in Inside Out! 😊 )

Dluxe burger looks yummy, we are going to try the plant based burger in January
We are going to go to Vineland outlet mall in January thanks for the overview!

I really need to get out to the Character Warehouse on a trip. Evie has been begging for a pair of ears; I'm glad she wasn't around when I was watching you find a pair for Gia for less than ten dollars!

I would not hesitate to dine here again. There's something magical about dining in an enchanted forest under twinkling lights. The food is really good for a character meal and the character interaction is so much fun. Snow White spent a great deal of time with us and gave Gia a kiss on her forehead, which she was not thrilled about washing off her face at the end of the night.

This is on my list for our girl’s trip next year! I don’t love the menu, but my mom is a big Snow White fan!

Sangria in a can Ladies!!!!

View attachment 453615

Of course! I would expect nothing more...nothing less?? Anyway, it suits you!

You guys are adorable in your etiquette video! :rotfl:

Ach the halloween party looks like it was really good fun!
Gia made a very cute tinkerbelle and the character interaction was pretty great :goodvibes
Your food at Tony's did look a wee bit bland but at least it filled a hole (is that an Irish saying or do you guys say it too):confused3
Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday filled with food and laughter and as I only watched today you've gotten my friday off to a fun start (totally having either a bellini or a glass of chianti tonight now that you've put me in the mood -at 10.49 am :rotfl:) -or possibly both depending on how the rest of the day goes lol

We first stopped at the new Alps booth and tried the Raclette cheese fondue. It's served with warm, crusty bread, pickles, and potatoes. This was heaven in my mouth. It was soooooo good!!!

I have an altogether different review of that one. Not a fan.

As for the new vlog...Joe and I are going to talk about Disney Etiquette. Yep, we're going to say out loud what a lot of you may be thinking when you are at Disney but are a little nervous to put out there in the universe. Hee! Hee! Joe and I both think this vlog is hilarious and I hope you will check it out. We talk about things like stopping in the middle of a walkway instead of pulling off to the side (this is a major pet peeve of mine). We also touch upon people cleaning their kid's butts in water fountains. I've actually seen this!!! I know. GROSS!!!
Loved it!

And yes, move the frick over!!!

We slept in this morning because we were tired!!! J
Always a good reason to! I did this morning too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!