Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Great videos and photos.

We loved the Halloween fireworks also, so glad we booked a dessert party for our night to see them as it made it so much easier to just sit on the fake grass and enjoy the show without any people with extra people on top of them to see around. I'm sorry your HEA experience doesn't sound like a good one.

Really I just adore the Halloween Parade and was most excited that we got to see it again this year. However I do think the parties are getting a little more crazy (and keep in mind I went to a MNSSHP in AUGUST) though.

LOVE your plans for your upcoming trip even with your little one-day jaunt out to the parks for another party. I am staying at All Star Music for the first time in about 22 years or so and am interested to see how it goes for us. I don't think we get any refurbed rooms though...but they have been refurbed since I last stayed there for sure. I need to dig out those photos...

Just found out that the new Mickey/Minnie Railroad ride is opening Match 4th and we will be there the 6-7 and 8-11!!! I am sooooo beyond excited for this!!!!

Ohhh exciting! We're not planning another WDW trip for a while after our upcoming trip this month, so you'll have to tell us all about it so I can live vicariously through you!!

Just popped in to say we will be posting another vlog Thursday morning. I know you are all dying for it. LOL!!!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Just found out that the new Mickey/Minnie Railroad ride is opening Match 4th and we will be there the 6-7 and 8-11!!! I am sooooo beyond excited for this!!!!
I'm there March 7-9 (post-cruise)! And @chunkymonkey is too! Maybe we'll have to get together for a Chunky Runaway Rail!

when Disney announced the new dates for 2020, I started scheming. LOL! I talked to Joe about it and asked if he minded making the hour-plus drive to Orlando twice in one vaca (there were no Villians AH offered during our stay from March 8-11). When he said no and I told him my plans, he readily agreed. Yay! He's never stayed at All-Star Movies so this will be a first for him. I haven't stayed there in years and years and years, so this will be like a first for me too!!! Plus, I'm anxious to see the refurbed rooms over there...I also made dinner reservations at The Wave before the party begins, so this is exciting too!!!! I know, crazy, right?!?!
Oh my gosh, that is the best! More Disney time always makes sense. :)
We stayed to watch the second parade and Gia and I were even selected to participate in some pre-parade fun with some of the Splash Mountain characters. I LOVE this parade and would happily watch it every night from August to October 31st if I could.
Same....I just love Boo to You!

Hooray on more Disney time! Making the hour drive is totally worth it to attend the Villains After Hours Party. I'll be curious to read your opinion/watch the vlog about All Star Movies; I stayed there years ago and am debating booking it for a quick stay in the future but want to hear a recent opinion of the place.

And how exciting that the new Runaway Railway ride will be opening right during your trip!

I'll be curious to read your opinion/watch the vlog about All Star Movies; I stayed there years ago and am debating booking it for a quick stay in the future but want to hear a recent opinion of the place.
I haven't stayed there since a girl's trip I did back in 2001...I think the refurbed rooms look great and it's only for 1 night if it happens to be a bust...

And how exciting that the new Runaway Railway ride will be opening right during your trip!
I am soooooo excited for this!!!!

Hi everyone! I hope you all are having a great weekend! I'm sure you are busy decorating, baking and Christmas shopping. Does anyone else feel stressed this time of year? There's always so much to do and not enough time to get it done. Anyway, just popped in to let you know that we will be posting our new vlog tomorrow morning. Please join us as we enjoy breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table. We have a great meal and visit with quite a few princesses!

Cinderella's Royal Table Vlog!!!

Please join us for breakfast at Cinderella's Royal Table!!! We step inside Cinderella's Castle and enjoy a delicious meal and get to meet 5 Disney princesses. If you have a daughter, niece or granddaughter, this vlog is totally for you!!! xo

Reactions: DLo
I agree with your CRT review, cute princess interactions. Snow White was so sweet!
I have only watched your vlogs on here and yesterday I got a recommendation from You tube for your channel! How cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!