Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

Awww guyus thanks for the shout out you know I'm your number 1 fan!
Thanks to Joe for the perfect pronounciation of my name too :)
More disney less work is the best life motto!
Happy 2020 Everyone xx

Oh and so glad to hear the new job is going well Jen :)
Life is definitely too short to waste doing things you hate/stress doing especially if it can be changed so well done you :thumbsup2
We say here that you should do what you love and love what you do because you're a long time dead. You should live the best life you can. I think you and Joe are definitely doing your best to live to that anthem now Joe just needs to take a little bit more time off so he can travel more with you and you're all set :goodvibes

I'm also hoping to make a reservation at Sebastian's this night. Unfortunately, I can't make dining for July until the end of January. But, I don't think that dining reservation will be a tough one to get...
It definitely won't be tough to get. We ate there on a Saturday night and made a reservation exactly 10 minutes before we got there. It was so good though!

In other news, we go to Disney in 7 days. Yay! I am so excited to see my friends and to spend time with some of this epic group of awesomeness that Joe and I had the pleasure of meeting back in May.
So sad we couldn't go but I can't wait to hear all about it!

A Look Back at 2019 and Looking Forward to 2020...
Great vlog! You two are just the cutest.

It definitely won't be tough to get. We ate there on a Saturday night and made a reservation exactly 10 minutes before we got there. It was so good though!
So glad to hear you liked it. I haven't seen many reviews.

So sad we couldn't go but I can't wait to hear all about it!
You and @buzzrelly would have made this trip complete. You 2 will be truly missed.:love2:

Great vlog! You two are just the cutest.
You are the sweetest. Thank you, Kari, so much for watching. We really appreciate your support. xo

Laughed so much at you being cross Jenny at Joe for the parking at the beach. Sorry but you never seem cranky and even then you were the nicest cranky I’ve ever seen when you told him you always love him just not like him right now 🥰
At least his mama made up for his bad parking decisions with that scrumptious dinner 😋 and holy cow that was 1 big squash!! Fab blog as always 👍👍👍

Laughed so much at you being cross Jenny at Joe for the parking at the beach. Sorry but you never seem cranky and even then you were the nicest cranky I’ve ever seen when you told him you always love him just not like him right now 🥰
At least his mama made up for his bad parking decisions with that scrumptious dinner 😋 and holy cow that was 1 big squash!! Fab blog as always 👍👍👍
Thanks Moira❤️

LOL I love how you change resorts like I add nights to my trip!! hahaha I think the change to Riviera will be awesome! AND Wilderness Lodge?? Wow, that will be an awesome trip! I am jealous! haha

Also I COMPLETELY forgot that Riviera has an adults only pool. I can't wait to stay here in March!

And for your Gran Destino stay, definitely have them call guest services no matter what if they say you can't add CL access!

Nice about the resort changes! I love the adult only pools too and CL?! YUS!!
I know, right!!! And who doesn't love CL!!!!

LOL I love how you change resorts like I add nights to my trip!! hahaha I think the change to Riviera will be awesome! AND Wilderness Lodge?? Wow, that will be an awesome trip! I am jealous! haha
Adding nights, changing resorts...It's all part of Disney planning. It's also fun to make the upgrades. LOL!

Also I COMPLETELY forgot that Riviera has an adults only pool. I can't wait to stay here in March!
This is EXACTLY why I changed resorts. First off, the Riviera is amazing and I can't wait to actually see it in person a week from today (breakfast at Topolinos). Second, to not have little children running around the pool and splashing will be heavenly. I think all deluxe resorts should have adult-only areas. Adults who want to be childless in Disney should have those opportunities offered. Like I said, I really wish Disney would NOT allow children in bars or at the very least, cap off a time when they aren't permitted in them...

And for your Gran Destino stay, definitely have them call guest services no matter what if they say you can't add CL access!
I totally will. Our March trip is for Joe's b-day and I want to totally spoil him. He works 7 days a week, most weeks (he's in medical) and is the most giving and selfless person I have ever known. He's such a good egg and I love him to pieces.❤❤❤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!