Desserts, Drinks and Dis Meets With Jen and Joe on the Go COMPLETE! 1/2020

St. Pete's beach looks beautiful! I'm considering taking a back day in March if we want a day to just relax mid-week. I'l have to keep this place in mine.

Joe's mom is the cutest…I want one of those cannolis now!

Hi Everyone!!!!

Just wanted to say hello from Oga’s❤View attachment 465778
oh I’m more than a wee bit jealous lol. I’d love to be saying hi from Oga’s as opposed to the opticians I'm currently sitting in because my son got a tree branch stuck in his eye while retrieving a ball! Joys of parenthood!
Have the best time and drink 1 ( possibly of everything the way this day is going) for me :drinking1Slainte!

Oh my gosh! Is he all right?!
Thankfully all is ok. He's cut the inside of his eyelid and scratched the cornea but all should heal. Eyedrops and ointment every 2 hours for 5 days but already the swelling and redness looks slightly less. Thanks for your concern. You know how it is always scary when it's their eyes that have issues. Hope Landon continuing to thrive :)

Wrap it Up!!!

Just a few words...This was an amazing trip and we had so much fun spending time in Disney with Gia and in St Pete with family. Thank you soooo much for following along. I appreciate all your love and comments. Also, thank you soooo much for watching our vlogs. It really means a lot to Joe and me. We never in a million years thought our friends, family and complete strangers would care about what we had to say through our videos. Your response has been overwhelming. xo

I will be posting a new TR very soon and will eventually add the link here!!! In the meantime...

Brilliant trip report and I loved all the vlogs! I feel I've gotten a wee tour of St Pete's and Mama Nella's Kitchen and to be honest I'm not sure which I'd like to visit more! I mean what's not to love about the ocean and all but then there's Mama's cannoli (they look so so good) :worship:
Heading over to your new report. Thanks for taking us along on your travels :goodvibes

Brilliant trip report and I loved all the vlogs! I feel I've gotten a wee tour of St Pete's and Mama Nella's Kitchen and to be honest I'm not sure which I'd like to visit more! I mean what's not to love about the ocean and all but then there's Mama's cannoli (they look so so good) :worship:
Heading over to your new report. Thanks for taking us along on your travels :goodvibes
Thank you Moira for all your kind words!!!! xo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!