Desserts for kids who are considered adults

disneymom3

<font color=green> I think I could adjust!! <br><f
When we go on our trip DD will be 10.5. I have no problem paying for her on the DP because she is quite an adventurous eater and will have fun with all of the choices. I assume sometimes she will just opt for the kids meal and I have read that is okay. What I am trying to figure out is if she orders an adult meal, if she can still order a kids' dessert. For instance, she really would like the Mickey puzzle dessert at Yachtsman's. (Well that is not a good example as she will probably eat of the entire kids menu there.) Anyway, you get the point right? Can an adult "step down" to the kids menu for desserts is basically what it comes down to.

I don't think that would be a problem because she is ordering off a lesser menu. ie child menu, most are very liberal with the dinning plan.

I don't think it should matter either way. You are paying adult price for her so if she eats adult meal & kid dessert or kid meal and adult dessert it shouldn't matter.

We did that a couple of times and it was never a problem!

Okay, thanks. I appreciate knowing for sure. The kids desserts are just so fun at many of the places, I don't want her to miss out on that just because she is now the mature age of 10. (Which is a dumb age to be an adult on the dining plan, but anyway....)

I'm 31 and the waiter at Alfredo's offered me the ladybug dessert from the kids menu so I don't think you'll have a problem at all. pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter