Destash 2019 Time to Trash the Stash!

Not a lot left the final week of the year but at least something left :)

4 disposable aluminum pans - used up
1 can of foam insulation - used up
1 tube of caulking - used up
1 brittle car magnet - trashed

7 items left the house

1168 of 500 or 233.6% of goal

Adding my stuff from Oct 1 - end of 2019

Gave Away
XBox 360
3 XBox controllers
2 XBox headsets
2 XBox drum kits
3 XBox guitars
15 XBox games
2 XBox controller batteries
Xbox battery charger
2 XBox microphones
XBox camera
2 XBox controller chargers

Tossed / Recycled
9 pair underwear
2 pairs socks
10 misc kitchen items
2 wallets
headset
2 pairs jeans

Sold
2 Speakers
Jacket

Donated
4 pants
6 shirts
3 shorts

76 things left the house.

Total of 256 total items left the house. Goal of 400 this year, didn't make it.

Here we are, end of the year, and WHAT A YEAR!!! So much out, so much MORE in... and some of that back out again... and much left to do in the new year...

It was good to go back and re-read some of the things I accomplished back in the beginning of the year that I had forgotten about... I did purge PRETTY much every area at least once, but some rooms are more resistant than others. The office-turned-junk-room got cleaned out (by me) and immediately STOLEN (by my husband) who doesn't keep it very clean, but I can get in and out and find the stuff I need that I store in the gift closet there, so while I'm annoyed that my study space was stolen, the room itself was a B+ win... The "scary closet" is also imperfect and needs more work, but better than it was!!!

We survived the huge influx of parents' yardsale crap and got rid of the leftovers, got through my nieces' wedding and have purged MOST of those leftover items... Those will be first up on the chopping block next month!

And now, in a final act of old-year stubbornness, I am going to go keep working on sorting alllllllllllllllllllll those mismatched socks... years-and-years worth. I have promised myself that any that remain unmatched tomorrow will go away. Wish me luck and see y'all in the new year!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter