Destin in September, or should I go with PCBeach?

Well, we've already had two tropical storms before the season has already started. Most big hurricanes hit around Labor Day. The Gulf of Mexico is pretty warm already.
I know, it always a gamble for about six months out of the year.

Destin over PCB, definitely, and most certainly mid-September over late August. Anything up to Labor Day is a madhouse.

If the "June Grass" (or as I call it "Campbell's Cream of Seaweed Soup") is coming in, try a couple miles up or down the beach. If all else fails, the Destin Cut is usually clear because of the current.

Hurricanes? Eh, you take your chances.....

Well my sister-in-law wants to go down in mid-October for her 30th birthday, which sounds fun. But my husband might be going down to the Gulf Coast area this month for his SECOND trip to deep sea fish this summer and if he does that is fine, but me and my daughter might just head to Destin this month for us a trip, lol.

30A is a highway stretching between destin and Panama City. It has the best areas to vacation, in my opinion, but I hate destin and Panama City. We vacation in watercolor every year - right on 30A.

30A is a highway stretching between destin and Panama City. It has the best areas to vacation, in my opinion, but I hate destin and Panama City. We vacation in watercolor every year - right on 30A.
Gotcha!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!