Destiny

Tiggerlover91

DIS Veteran
It's the name of a story I'm writing, it's about 45 pages long right now. I'm just curious, if you saw the name of this book on a shelf in a book store...what would you think it was about before reading the inside cover for details? Anyone want a sample of it....let me know? I would be honored for suggestions and corrections.

Thanks,

Denise :wave: :wave: :wave:

I would pick up a book by that name
and my first thought would be that it was about an event in or part of someone's life that seemed meant to be.
I would love to read a sample of your book. I am so busy these days, and i really miss reading but i wont let myself start a book because of priorities. a sample of your work seems perfect for me.
email me at disneygirl@cfl.rr.com
Janna

As a book lover, I would be intrigued by a book with that title. Reading is one of my passions. When you are ready, to let people read a sample of it. I would also like to read it.

I'd love a sample and I think I would think it was about a romance that was meant to be.

My initial reaction to that title is "paperback romance."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter