Details announced on Universal's Endless Summer Resort

I thought they were talking about parking - witch starts at $20 during the day!

(whereas, if you're staying at one of their hotels, you can walk, boat, or bus over there with no extra charge.)

The parking garage is before City Walk.
Parking charges are posted and free parking after 6 pm

This change was made Feb 2017

Some AP 's allow for free parking after the first visit and pass activated.

Looks really nice. But am I the only one itching for another deluxe resort? I'd like to see a fourth resort to offer EP, mostly for selfish reasons so I have another resort to try out :woohoo:

With the influx of ‘value’ motels, I wouldn’t be surprised to see SF bump up the food chain with higher rates & FOTL perk. It’s often not much less expensive via APH rates than RPH for dates I’ve priced

It’s such a shame hat I love the Lowes resorts that Universal has but I’m really not a fan of the Universal parks. Even Disney good neighbour hotels will hit Disney prices before long.

I’m more than happy staying at Universal hotels but it’s a slight shame that it’s what I have to do to have a nice quality vacation on a budget

Hilton’s DS properties have increased a good 30 - 40% over same spring & summer dates we booked last year. We often would book them for our arrival day, then switch over to onsite. The FP+ & ADR priv apparantly are being factored into the rates

Only issue I see with this resort is that it's always going to be full or hard to get a room.

IDK CB always tends to be available when i check even relatively last minute. People do like to try out new properties but I am surprised at the various promo offers out for Adventura bookings. May not be filling up as projected, perhaps some great rates will pop up other than the credit offers out now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter