Details, details, and MORE details - just another photo op thread...

ed-3507ed-XL.jpg

Kathy, where is this and is there a story behind it?

This is on Tom Sawyer Island. I don't know the story behind but I did find this reference on Wikipedia but it doesn't specifically refer to WDW's antlers: "Elk antlers were commonly placed on general stores in the old west so cowboys coming into town immediately knew where to get supplies."

Guess I should have checked the ladies room out when we ate there Cyndi! Did you like the food?
Yes, I had the GF tastes like chicken and rice. I liked the bathroom faucet because it looked like a pipe coming out of the wall. (hehehe) The sink/counter stand had neat carved legs but I couldn't get a good clear picture.. too dark.

Yes, I had the GF tastes like chicken and rice. I liked the bathroom faucet because it looked like a pipe coming out of the wall. (hehehe) The sink/counter stand had neat carved legs but I couldn't get a good clear picture.. too dark.

DH had the fried whole fish and loved it; I can't remember what I had but everything was very good! I will definitely go back.

Was that the whole fish with the head on it????

Yup! DH is a very adventurous eater.

IMG_20170430_123955ed-2ed-XL.jpg

We had one of the beautiful butterfly booths; even prettier than most views at the Cali Grill but hard to take a picture of with all that glare. If I get time I will try to remove the glare with Photoshop Elements.

IMG_0855ed-2ed-XL.jpg

I would never be that adventurous! I did walk around and take pictures and saw those butterflies. We sat in the S.E.A. room.

Yup! DH is a very adventurous eater.

IMG_20170430_123955ed-2ed-XL.jpg

We had one of the beautiful butterfly booths; even prettier than most views at the Cali Grill but hard to take a picture of with all that glare. If I get time I will try to remove the glare with Photoshop Elements.

IMG_0855ed-2ed-XL.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!