Developing Pictures On-Board

Hopkins

DIS Veteran
Has anyone developed their film onboard, lately? Do they still give out a complimentary 5 x 7 picture of a DCL memory with each roll of film developed? Do they give any pins?

Thanks in advance.
Tina :bounce:
Magic Western 1/18/03

Tina,
They give a 4 x 6 picture with film development (a picture of the ship) Unfortunately they had no pins :( for getting the film developed. Apparently someone STOLE a whole box of the pins before they made it onboard so they are no longer doing it on the ship (this according to a CM in Shutters)
The pictures that I had developed on the ship turned out incredible, and I loved being able to see which turned out and which I should buy from Shutters.
Sue Ellen

Thanks for the info. We missed you at the pin meet. I can't believe someone stole a box of pins. I'd develop my pictures onboard for pins! I need traders!

Can't wait for our turn.
Tina
Magic Western 1/18/03

Two questions: Do you recall how much it was for developing? and Do they have the facilities to develop b&w rolls?
( :) Is this a question that will be referred to Dave or Barb's sites? Between the two of them, there does seem to be every answer imaginable there. Ya gotta luv 'em)

Just got off the Wonder. I believe film developing was around $9 for a roll of 24. They do use high quality film for their pictures. I ended up using the package where you purchase 10 pictures. What a snap to pick out your pictures once you purchase a package. You get a card and the CM just x off when you purchase!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter