DH wants to spoil me! Help me decide!

Mickeyflower

I find that The Dis is my happy place frequently
I am NOT used to being spoiled. DH and I will be in DL in April. On our last trip he built a Light Saber and this trip, he wants me to do something of equal value for myself šŸ„°. I literally have NO IDEA. On our honeymoon to WDW, he bought me a dress from the dress shop (Minnie Mouse).

We have APs and are already going to Blue Bayou. While I appreciate Star Wars and love his enthusiasm for it, a Light Saber isnā€™t for me. I have a Pandora bracelet šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

This is why Iā€™m turning to you guys. I have no idea what to do. I feel weird even posting this but heā€™s so excited to treat me he keeps asking me. šŸ¤£ He suggested I ask you guys šŸ¤£

A massage at Grand Californian? I think they just opened a new spa.

Dessert party for World of Color?

Something from the crystal store on Main Street? Can't remember the actual name.

A purse?

Does something like the ā€œWalk in Walts Footstepsā€ tour appeal to you?
Or a shopping spree in Royal Street in New Orleans Square?
Dining package for World of Color?
A nice piece of artwork from the Disney Gallery?

Afternoon tea at S55?
Dinner at the Chef's Counter at NR?
Perfume bottle from the parfumerie in NOS?
Something Disney from etsy.com? That could be personalized just for you since you'd be communicating directly with the vendor.
A matching set of things from Loungefly?
Let us know what you choose!

A night at one of the onsite hotels (although, that may end up being more than a lightsaber lol)
Napa Rose dinner
Designer disney ears

I splurged once and got a Dooney Bag. I've never used it and it's still sitting in my closet, with tags, several years later. If you're the same type of person, don't get the Dooney bag :D

On the other hand, I have splurged (or been the recipient of a splurge) a few times on a piece of jewelry I really love. One year I got the Mickey Mouse snowflake earrings with matching necklace--my sister bought me the necklace to go with my earrings, and another time my daughters went in together and got me a Disneyland castle necklace. I got myself the Disneyland D necklace. Those are all things in the case that cost more than the regular jewelry. I love my Disney jewelry and like that it's understated because I'm normally not much into that kind of thing.

I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t think of this šŸ¤£ part of me says YES!! Part of me would be too nervous to use it and get it dirty šŸ¤£
I splurged on a dooney bag and LOVE it! I've also got a Dooney Wallet that I love equally as much. Don't be afraid to use it if you get one.

I was also going to suggest tea at Steakhouse 55 or the Walk in Walts Footsteps (if your a big disney fan).

I donā€™t know why I didnā€™t think of this šŸ¤£ part of me says YES!! Part of me would be too nervous to use it and get it dirty šŸ¤£
I have several of them. Some I only use for DL visits. I have one from a Disney cruise and it only gets used when I go on a cruise. I have one that I use as my normal day bag and then a couple unused. One will never be used. It's a light pink Bambi purse and I don't want it to get dirty and certainly will. My day bag is white with black and has been used regularly for about 3 years and still has no issues.

That's my long winded way of saying you could get one that you don't use or get one that you only use for specific things. Or, get a dark colored one and it will never get dirty.

I am NOT used to being spoiled. DH and I will be in DL in April. On our last trip he built a Light Saber and this trip, he wants me to do something of equal value for myself šŸ„°. I literally have NO IDEA. On our honeymoon to WDW, he bought me a dress from the dress shop (Minnie Mouse).

We have APs and are already going to Blue Bayou. While I appreciate Star Wars and love his enthusiasm for it, a Light Saber isnā€™t for me. I have a Pandora bracelet šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø.

This is why Iā€™m turning to you guys. I have no idea what to do. I feel weird even posting this but heā€™s so excited to treat me he keeps asking me. šŸ¤£ He suggested I ask you guys šŸ¤£

I love the Afternoon Tea at the Disneyland hotel, and it could give you an excuse to wear your dress. If you're looking for something inside the parks, if you haven't done the dessert party for World of Color, that's always a favorite of mine too, but could be slightly chilly this time of year so make sure to take a jacket or something with you.

If booking the tea, check the dates you want and you might get lucky and find a spot... but usually you need to look as close to 60 days out as possible!

Since you already have a Pandora bracelet, what about Pandora charms? There's a Pandora store located in Disneyland at the Downtown Disney District. I think there might even be an discount for Annual Passholders.

Narrow it down to experience or material. An experience would be afternoon tea or a tour. Material would be something like a Dooney or a commemorative item.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter