DH wants to spoil me! Help me decide!

Warning: Disney Dooneys quickly become an addiction. 👝👛👜🤷‍♀️

I use mine all the time. So far, so good. But if something does happen, well, that's just the way things go. There's no point in having something that brings you joy and happiness and then sticking it in a dust-bag and keeping it on a shelf.

Custom artwork from Off the Page. It's slightly less expensive than some of the other options, but that's okay. Maybe get two, if you can afford it.

Disney Dooney bag! I love mine. It‘s like my second child. 🥰

Mine is the white sketch bag and so far it’s held up great. I’m just more mindful of not putting it on the floor and keeping the inside clean.

If you're looking for experiences...
...The Walk in Walt's Footsteps was a great experience, nearly a decade later I would still consider doing it again. What I like about this tour is that it has informed future visits in such positive ways. I have such a greater appreciation for the park, which, for me, equals more enjoyment.
...If you're a spa person, that's always something to consider, although I don't know when they open again.
...If you enjoy the evening shows, dessert parties are nice splurge

If you are a food person...
...Napa Rose Napa Rose Napa Rose Chef's Counter

Hmmm I have to say I love my Disney jewelry and my Coach Disney purse--I wear and use them all the time and they always bring a smile to me. However, I also love DLR meal events that feel like a splurge. I think I would go for something like the WOC dessert or Chef's Counter at the NR.

I saw the Disney Coach bags the other day and almost impulse-bought the 101 Dalmatians bag. Thankfully my brain kicked into high gear and reason prevailed. My wallet (and husband!) would have been less than thrilled. But I didn't know there were Disney Kate Spades! I'm a sucker for anything KS. Off to drool over those...

I love this thread! I have several Loungefly backpacks and find them REALLY addicting. I only use them at the parks though b/c I'm very conservative in real life. I did splurge on a Dooney wallet and I love it bc it is my everyday wallet and it just makes me so happy every time I pull it out of my cute but boring bag. I haven't had the urge to get more wallets wallets because I just love it that much.

I also really enjoyed the Walk in Walt's Footsteps tour - going into the apartment was really special!

So I’m thinking material.

Experiences DH and I will do together and he wants this just for me. We live in Napa Valley so there is no shortage of spas (I’d you haven’t done it, DO A MUD BATH, not a brush, a full submerge mud bath!!!) I did WIWFS tour for the 50th celebration. I was so shocked that I learned so much since I worked there while in college!

I’m leaning heavily towards a bag! I want one that can be cleaned though so most likely leather or something. I like the idea of Loungefly collections! I can keep those going. They are way more affordable! On the other hand, splurging I’m something I wouldn’t normally get could be fun!! If I get jewelry, it will be Pandora. I wear the same necklace everyday for personal reasons.

This is a fun thread!!

Dooney's are pretty sturdy and easy to clean. Mine go to the parks fairly regularly and wipe up easily. They don't get filthy, but a quick wipe down with a soft cloth (sometime a damp cloth) does the trick every time.
The non-sequined Loungefly bags look pretty sturdy, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!