DH wants to spoil me! Help me decide!

Disney Harvey's bags are super durable and you can wash them. They're made of seat belts and made in the USA. I love mine! I've seen them in the dress shop at DTD.

The jacket is light weight. I would consider it a shell, but not a breezy one. So far, it has been very breathable, but we have had a cold spell here, so I am layered under it and just trying to keep warm! The jacket is also unisex, so I would size down if ordering.

The jacket is light weight. I would consider it a shell, but not a breezy one. So far, it has been very breathable, but we have had a cold spell here, so I am layered under it and just trying to keep warm! The jacket is also unisex, so I would size down if ordering.
Thank you!

Since you already have a Pandora bracelet, what about Pandora charms? There's a Pandora store located in Disneyland at the Downtown Disney District. I think there might even be an discount for Annual Passholders.

I earlier mentioned getting a Pandora charm. Perhaps this will interest you:

New Millennium Falcon Pandora Charm Heading in to Disney Parks
by Tom Bell

This week, Pandora Jewelry is releasing a new charm inspired by the Millennium Falcon, the iconic Star Wars ship. The charm is a perfect souvenir from a trip to Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.

The detailed double-dangle charm includes the ship and the Star Wars logo, along with a cubic zirconia on the bezel.

The new charm has staggered release dates, but will be available on both coasts on February 5th, starting with the parks that contain a Star Wars-themed land.
  • February 5
    • Disney’s Hollywood Studios – Legends of Hollywood
    • Disneyland Park – La Mascarade d’Orleans AND New Century Jewelers
  • February 7
    • Other Pandora Jewelry locations in Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resort
    • shopDisney.com
  • March 5
    • Disney Springs – Pandora Jewelry

Source: https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/new-millennium-falcon-pandora-charm-heading-in-to-disney-parks/

Do you ever wear watches? I have an addiction to Disney watches. Easier to just glance at my wrist than pull out my phone and, I have that little bit of our Disney vacation with me!

I am NOT used to being spoiled. DH and I will be in DL in April. On our last trip he built a Light Saber and this trip, he wants me to do something of equal value for myself 🥰. I literally have NO IDEA. On our honeymoon to WDW, he bought me a dress from the dress shop (Minnie Mouse).

We have APs and are already going to Blue Bayou. While I appreciate Star Wars and love his enthusiasm for it, a Light Saber isn’t for me. I have a Pandora bracelet 🤷‍♀️.

This is why I’m turning to you guys. I have no idea what to do. I feel weird even posting this but he’s so excited to treat me he keeps asking me. 🤣 He suggested I ask you guys 🤣
Ask him to book 21 Royal for dinner for the two of you. That'll teach him ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter