DHs attire formal/semi formal night

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
The last thing DH told me is he is not going on the cruise with DS10 and myself so this may not be happening.
However, if he gets onboard ship and decides to dine with DS & I (who will be dressed appropriately) will DCL let DH into the dining room on formal/semiformal nights w/windpants? Or will he be dining alone at Topsiders?
Because of this, I asked DCL to give us our own table.

But what the heck is the matter with your husband?????

You seem like such a lovely woman, I frankly can not understand his behavior. He is acting like my son does when I have to take him to the dentist!

In my opinion wind pants would be highly innapropriate for formal night but if that is all he is willing to wear then I guess look the other way. Lots of people dress in different ways on the cruise.

I am mostly concerned with you and why he is being so difficult, I hope all of your time together is not so stressful! To be honest if my husband kept up the complaining nonscence and the threats to not accompany me I would have just said "fine- blank you" and found someone else to use his ticket who would appreciate the wonderful opportunity. For quite some time I have listened to your anguish and feel so bad for you. Maybe you should let him read this board to open up his eyes!

DCL does not refuse to serve anyone, even those who do not follow the dress code for the evening.

Barb ~
You're going to give yourself a breakdown honey.:(
Do not worry about your DH so much...he is a big boy and capable of being responsible for himself! If he even goes, fine...If not , his loss. Please do not get yourself situated in some corner table just for his sake and be cheated out of meeting some other families. The dining rooms are such a fun time and part of the overall experience. I for one, am not going to care what other people are wearing! I will be too busy having a good time and am not going to judge anyone on how they dress. ;) Go, join in all the fun and have a wonderful time ~
for this too shall pass. :)

We jsut got back from the Magic and frankly I saw everything in the dining room. I stressed out about the clothes also, but do not worry! Nobody even notices. They are too busy eating the great food!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter