DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been at HS over Easter thinking it has to be a 10 today only to find it was only a 5 or 6. I just find the park doesn't handle crowds well. We originally had planned on Disneyland for Summer 2019 and Disney World Easter 2020 but decided to switch them around. SO glad we did.

My 180+10 ADR window opened this morning and I couldn't make an ADR for Mama Melrose in first week of October. I've started a thread in Restaurants forum but curious if this is just a MDE glitch - which is always possible - or if bigger issue of MM closing now that GE will open. I heard this rumour a few years ago from my CM server at MM. Would be sad but not surprising if MM was closing as no longer fits the vision of the park. Did anyone get an ADR for MM first week of October? Has anyone heard any strong rumours about fate of MM?

My 180+10 ADR window opened this morning and I couldn't make an ADR for Mama Melrose in first week of October. I've started a thread in Restaurants forum but curious if this is just a MDE glitch - which is always possible - or if bigger issue of MM closing now that GE will open. I heard this rumour a few years ago from my CM server at MM. Would be sad but not surprising if MM was closing as no longer fits the vision of the park. Did anyone get an ADR for MM first week of October? Has anyone heard any strong rumours about fate of MM?
I can’t see them closing a restaurant when SWGE opens. They are going to need the capacity.

Did anyone get an ADR for MM first week of October?
I just booked my MM ADR for first week of October. A week or so after my ADR window opened. So likely a glitch on MDE or some other issue. Doubt they would take ADRs this early out and then close the joint in October. Of course, anything could happen but at least ADRs now available.

So you can walk in from the new Star Wars Resort? :tiptoe: :ssst: :chewy: :darth:

starhotel_1.jpg

0cdacc18-957a-4eba-9d12-fa700b43ad42.png

Still loving this happened from page 5 in 2015. :wizard:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!