DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

The night time lights on this land looks outstanding.

My wife and I watched the DP video last night and I thought the same thing. Granted, all I know of it is what is shown in the video so real-life impression may differ, BUT .... it reminded me of how Cars Land looks; all lit up and glowing neon colors everywhere. Cars Land at night is by far my favorite spectacle at DL. So if that video impression translates to real life, I'm gonna be psyched when I see TSL in person.

Ugh, walking to that Pop bus stop is going to suck.
Yeah that’s where I’m staying in November. However this is only one side of the loop right now. This loop will become even bigger once the other side is finished and I’m sure the Disney resorts will be on the closer side.

7C603A53-BBFA-4C08-A0C7-4F6027AB71B3.jpeg

Just to help clarify for everyone. The blue loop is what is opening soon. The red loop isn’t done yet. Also soon the walkway from Epcot to DHS will go through the bus loop (the yellow line). The green is the current charter bus area which will close.

Yeah that’s where I’m staying in November. However this is only one side of the loop right now. This loop will become even bigger once the other side is finished and I’m sure the Disney resorts will be on the closer side.

I also completely forgot that Pop won't even need a bus stop once the gondola is up and running. That won't help when I'm staying there this December, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!