DHS Construction update thread (Read Post 1) Updated 8/21/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

a little too late, but from my visit in the last month I took this picture.
Rizzo's Royal Flush "Test our NEW showroom on GRAND AVE."
"Smooth Jazz Medleys with Rowlf serving the Los Angeles area"
Pizzerizzo "Los Angeles Location", "7th & Grand Ave"
Zarat Survey: "Downtown L.A. Restaurants: PIzzeRizzo"

IMG_1374.JPG

Was just browsing new overhead images of SWGE, and a thought popped into my head (not sure if it was brought up before). Those circular constructions for the Millennium Falcon ride look very similar to overhead diagrams and some construction pictures of Mission Space's centrifuges. Maybe there will be some G-Force effects on the ride for flight simulation and hyper space jumps? Just spit-balling.

Was just browsing new overhead images of SWGE, and a thought popped into my head (not sure if it was brought up before). Those circular constructions for the Millennium Falcon ride look very similar to overhead diagrams and some construction pictures of Mission Space's centrifuges. Maybe there will be some G-Force effects on the ride for flight simulation and hyper space jumps? Just spit-balling.
I've seen this discussed before. I believe it's similar but it won't be the same system as Mission Space.

a little too late, but from my visit in the last month I took this picture.
Rizzo's Royal Flush "Test our NEW showroom on GRAND AVE."
"Smooth Jazz Medleys with Rowlf serving the Los Angeles area"
Pizzerizzo "Los Angeles Location", "7th & Grand Ave"
Zarat Survey: "Downtown L.A. Restaurants: PIzzeRizzo"

View attachment 263006
Well that is cool then! I guess it DOES fit!

The rotation will be used to facilitate loading and unloading, it won't really be part of the ride experience. The rotation will be slow, so this will actually be a continuously loading simulator.

The rotation will be used to facilitate loading and unloading, it won't really be part of the ride experience. The rotation will be slow, so this will actually be a continuously loading simulator.
For some reason for this I always keep picturing an omnimover style load

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter