DHS Park Hours Updated Starting 8/29

That 6AM window will be a blessing for those onsite trying to get into SWGE before those offsite. Looks like 4:30am wake ups are on the horizon. My wife looks thrilled lol

With a 6am opening, can we assume they will begin letting people in the park around 5:30am? I’m focusing on opening day thru Labor Day weekend.

What just happened to Touring Plans Park Calendar? All the predicted crowd ratings just fell for the last week of August including HS to a 1 on opening day for SW.

Not intending to sidetrack but since this end Nov .2 what would the chances be that the payed event starts back up ? And adding a possible swge morning Magic along with toystory.

Not intending to sidetrack but since this end Nov .2 what would the chances be that the payed event starts back up ? And adding a possible swge morning Magic along with toystory.
I'm sure they will closely asses the situation and make changes where needed, there's always the possibility of them adding more EEMH, DAAH, EMM

I'm sure they will closely asses the situation and make changes where needed, there's always the possibility of them adding more EEMH, DAAH, EMM
Yeah I am sure this is all about demand. They are expecting huge crowds for those time periods and if needed will extend. Similar to Pandora but they didn't have to extend there.

With a 6am opening, can we assume they will begin letting people in the park around 5:30am? I’m focusing on opening day thru Labor Day weekend.

We’re planning on attempting it late on Saturday (assuming no Phase 4 closure and we can get into DHS around 3pm) and EEMH on Labor Day (on whatever the first bus of the day is).

Yeah I am sure this is all about demand. They are expecting huge crowds for those time periods and if needed will extend. Similar to Pandora but they didn't have to extend there.

I assume they can just add EMH at night to HS if the 6am EMH isn't sufficient? Either way a win win for those on site if they decide to do both. I’m so pumped at this point it’s not even funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter